Diablo® III

What makes it into the weapons DPS?

Is attack speed calculated into weapon icons DPS ?
Is +Critical hit %Damage calculated into weapons dps?
and again the same for Dexterity (since i use that stat)
i know the +150-434 lightning damage adds to it.. or atleast i think so.

Makes it a little hard if you buy an item from ah, to really know if it will indeed increase your damage or not. or if you just wasted "input huge sum of gold" on an worse weapon that you allready had :P
Reply Quote
Att speed and Dex are calculated in. Im wondering if critical hit is calculated as well
Reply Quote
Critical hit % and critical hit damage are both calculated in. So far, it seems like everything is for weapons. It doesn't seem to be so good for calculating protection for armor though. I've had it tell me my protection is going down when swapping from a mostly armor item to mostly resist item even though the change in my armor mitigation was much less than what I was gaining in resists (including physical.)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Is attack speed calculated into weapon icons DPS ?
Is +Critical hit %Damage calculated into weapons dps?
and again the same for Dexterity (since i use that stat)
i know the +150-434 lightning damage adds to it.. or atleast i think so.

Makes it a little hard if you buy an item from ah, to really know if it will indeed increase your damage or not. or if you just wasted "input huge sum of gold" on an worse weapon that you allready had :P

no critical%
no critical damage%
no stat (dex is a stat)
you think correct

the only thing that will confuse you on the AH is when someone tries to trick the ignorant with a ruby in a weapon socket inflating it's DPS

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149147849
Edited by zoid#1554 on 5/23/2012 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]