Diablo® III

Movement Speed option broken

When you search for an armor with the Movement Speed attribute, if you enter any # amount for the minimum value, it returns no results.

For instance, if you search 'all armor' for a minimum attribute of +1 movement speed, it returns 0 results, even though there are plenty of boots that have more than 1 movement speed.

I found this bug while searching for items for my demon hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I haven't tried myself, but since it's a percentage, does it allow you to search for "%1" ?
Reply Quote
No, it does not allow percentages.
For instance, if you select magic find as the attribute, you enter '10' and not '10%' nor '%10'.

Also, when potions are on cool down, and you attempt to use another potion, the character says 'my health is full', even if your health is not full. The character should say something along the lines of 'I cannot do that'. Not really a bug... not sure where I would post this small mistake. Defiantly not a priority in terms of things to be fixed :p

Pick me to beta test next time :)
Edited by SaySky#1779 on 5/20/2012 3:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]