I've seen alot of builds out there and mostly just people c/p their build, but I'd like to know why the hell one skill is better than the other?
This is my current build: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#acgTjl!YTe!YYYZYb
Hungering Arrow: Does quite a lot of damage on single targets, plus used with the mark for gaining hatred.
- Devouring Arrow: Because of the 70% damage increase which gives me insane crits if the arrows go through a couple of times.
Rapid Fire: Does a hell lot of damage, both single target and in crowds. It takes a lot of hatred, hence both mark AND the bat.
- High Velocity: 40% pierce makes it quite nice in hallways and against crowds and the poison seems to hurt alot on the bad guys.
Shadow Power: Lovely in tight situations, if you're on low health you just pop this little guy and go nuts with Rapid Fire ~ full health once again.
- Gloom: 65% damage resist is awesome for those massive hits either boss/special/ champions do. My personal panic button.
Companion: The damage is useless to be honest.
- Bat Companion: The bat though! That extra hatred makes it possible to use Rapid Fire as much as possible, and it sure does cost alot.
Marked for Death: 12% extra damage is a lot when encountering bosses/specials/champions
- Mortal Enemy: Empty your hatred with Rapid Fire, fill it up with Hungering Arrow.
Rain of Vengeance: Does quite nice AOE damage.
- Stampede: An absolute life-saver! This wonderful skill works on anything but specials and bosses. It's a 5 second CC. 5 seconds of Rapid Fire on a champion on inferno takes its health down quite a nice bit!
Steady Aim: 20% extra damage when kiting, grouping with tanks.
Sharpshooter: Crits = damage = dead mobs = loot = happiness.
Archery: Gotta be honest, I've just picked a 2hander that does the most damage, so it's either 15% damage or 50% crit damage. Both are nice!
I've chosen to max dex, which makes me do tons of damage, but I'm squishy as hell.
But hey, we all die from a couple of hits on Inferno anyway, don't we?
Vitality 2nd priority and strength as 3rd.
What do you think?