Diablo® III

Dual wielding DPS

I made a new monk today and i noticed that when i put 2 weapons on my dps was lower than if i had a one hander and the other hand empty. How exactly does youre dps work when it comes to dual wielding? Does it just average both weapons that you have equipped?
Reply Quote
Yeah, the DPS is first average, But both additional stats on your dual wielding weapon counts to the total.
Reply Quote
It's a little more complicated than this, but your DPS while dual-wielding is pretty much the average of the two weapons' DPS plus a 15% attack speed bonus.
Reply Quote
As a DH if I use two 1h duel wielding, my DPS is always less then my 2h bow with quiver. What good is duel wielding? with a 2h and any decent quiver you will always have better dps. Makes no sense.
Reply Quote
actually, i found that with two good one handed crossbows i have always had higher DPS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]