Diablo® III

Zombie Bears

Can someone tell me how top optimally use them? No matter how I try, I just don't get it. Dire Bats is so much easier for me, easier to aim, easier to hit. Zombie Bears is so clunky and short, but I know it does alot more damage than Dire Bats, so I want some tips on how to use them in most situations.

Dire Bats is so much easier, just use it once and watch it fly and kill. ;_;
Reply Quote
The bears appear from behind you and charge forward, doing 236% weapon damage per bear, making it much better than dire bats. The art of correctly firing it off right is facing your character towards your enemies, and then spamming it.
Reply Quote
The trick is to spirit walk to the center of a crowd of mobs, then spam the hell out of it. Because they come from behind you, it hit's everything.

Or lurk near walls and spam for distance, get your damage up high enough and it kills everything before you take significant damage.
Reply Quote
I'm a lvl 60 WD running inferno with the bears and they are so so awesome :) You can read about my build here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/tx90d/60_wd_on_inferno_and_my_mf_build/

If you go bears I cannot stress enough how important Vision Quest passive is and using the slowest 2-hander you can find :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Compared to 220% dmg per bat, and you only fire 1 bat, the 236% dmg per bear, and you fire 3 bears at a time, makes it worth it. Of course, since the bears are NOT in a straight line, most likely only 1-2 will hit any target. However, that's still a ton of damage.

No, zombie bears are NOT easy to aim. That's why they're amazing damage. I actually have trouble breaking pots with them, lol.
Reply Quote
Soooo harrrd. Zombie bears always makes me go oom way faster than Dire Bats and I feel like I'm losing so much more HP when using Zombie Bears, QQ.
Reply Quote
I generally run into a pack of mobs with spirit walk hit my Soul Harvest, Hex And Mass Confusion with the Mass Hysteria And run out with spirit walk still activated and go into almost melee range and spam bears with VQ unless you are extremely unlucky you won't take any hits at all. This also activated your VQ, Left click i use Big bad vudoo for additional damage and more VQ uptime if somthing so happens to go down
Reply Quote
I'm a lvl 60 WD running inferno with the bears and they are so so awesome :) You can read about my build here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/tx90d/60_wd_on_inferno_and_my_mf_build/

If you go bears I cannot stress enough how important Vision Quest passive is and using the slowest 2-hander you can find :)

I stopped reading when you said.

MF runs in Hell act3

I'm currently using when doing MF runs in Hell act3

You don't need to farm Hell because Act 1 inferno is extremely easy. Don't post your "inferno" builds unless you use them for Act 2+... anything lower is just a waste.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]