Diablo® III

Too many Tyraels

86 Blood Elf Death Knight
Just before I have to go face Diablo when Tyrael tells me to go on alone there are two version of Tyrael overlapping with one another. One just stands there and is not intractable while the other functions as he should. This happens on all my games so far on normal difficulty, haven't gotten there in nightmare yet. I couldn't find another thread about this so here ya be.
Edited by Dust#1162 on 5/23/2012 9:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've noticed this in a slightly different way on both Normal and Nightmare.

One Tyrael is standing across from the doorway to the Crystal Arch, and the other -who had been with me as a follower- stands next to the waypoint.

It's rather odd.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
yeah it was at that exact same place, but instead of standing apart they just melded together LoL.
Reply Quote
I have also seen this happen
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
This happens with many NPCs that follow you. In short the NPC that follows you (non-interactable) does not disappear quickly enough to cover for him respawning as an NPC that interacts with you. The game just does not change that flag on the fly.
Reply Quote
I was in a co-op game in Act III on the bridge, and we had 2 Tyraels with us. I thought it was a bug, so I left the game, and my buddy then had both of them following him.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
05/23/2012 10:03 AMPosted by SolaGratia
I was in a co-op game in Act III on the bridge, and we had 2 Tyraels with us. I thought it was a bug, so I left the game, and my buddy then had both of them following him.

Well that one is new to me. I've just noticed the duplicate NPCs with Kormac, Lyndon, the Enchantress, Tyreal, and Leah, but only when they are switching to quest mode. Never had 2 of them following me at the same time. (Exception is when regaining an NPC companion while on a harder difficulty and you have them following you)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]