Diablo® III

Item doesn't get displayed in Auction House

Hello all,

I recently found a really good item, and put it in the auction house for a resonable price. Problem is, whenever i look for my item, it is not there? I thought maybe its because it is my own item it doesn't show it to me, so i asked a friend to search for the item with its stats. He found no item. Meaning, my item doesnt get displayed in auction house.
Its taking up a slot, and its an item thats not yet found so i want to sell it with good value before more people find it.

What can I do? Please help!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
While I thought that they may have hid items auctioned by yourself, I did find out later that my own auctions were visible to me if I searched hard enough. It is truly a bug then if you can't see them :/
Reply Quote
This is a "Known issue", but they haven't decided to acknowledge it yet. I personally have 8 "ghost listings" in my sell tab. Imagine my annoyance, I can only post 2 auctions to the AH at a time, and who knows how long it will be til those last 2 slots bug.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]