Diablo® III

buff disappear

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i was playing the Iferno Mod and got buff by killing a blue or gold elite enemy. Bust somehow the buff disappear within few Mins which it was suppose to stick on me for 30 Mins. So i can not even stack it up to 2 which is impossible for me to stack it 5 times. I thought it was only a bug that hid the buff somewhere but when it disappear my droprate also went to normal.

It also happend with my Barbarian character.
the skill Bash with Punish runstone buff does not show or stack on my screen after i attacked.
well at least i don't see i on my screen which it should be placed above the skill bar, or anywhere on the screen. However the skill Frenzy showed and worked properly.

So please help. im trying to get some epic gear at Iferno Mod but with thoses problmes, i can not really enjoy all the fun.
Reply Quote
Hello world of warcraft child. Mouse over the Nephelem Valor buff to read how it works.

This will explain "thoses problems" you are having with the buff going away.
Best of luck with "gettings epic gears in iferno mod XD"!
Edited by Blame#1580 on 5/24/2012 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)