Diablo® III

Possible Item Duplication

Was in Act 1 NM clearing through spider cavern on my way to the spider queen. Pair of rare boots dropped off of a mob, I believe it was a spiderling. Not even 10 seconds later, another pair of rare boots drop off of another mob, not sure what mob it was. I completed the quest and tp'd back to town to clear out inventory. ID'd my rare boots. Both pairs of boots have the same name with the exact same stats. If any other proof necessary please let me know. I'm playing a level 35 Demon Hunter. Not sure what the odds of something like this happening are, but I'm sure it's astronomically high. Something seems like it screwed up.
Reply Quote
A glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.
Reply Quote
I can't really say that there's an exploitable bug here, it may have just been a strange case of lag (or insane luck).

But for future reference, you should typically try to avoid posting exploits on the forums (to avoid spreading them around). Instead, follow the report submission instructions here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4916972182
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]