Diablo® III

Shared Stash / Shared Gold

The point was that I dont even want the online side of the game... So, given that without it, I wouldn't need an account... I think the logic speaks for itself.

Either way, I'm not buying multiple copies, and I'm not in love with the game, so my partner and son can have the account, solution, I just stop playing.
Reply Quote
i have to agree with FileNotFound on this one. Blizzard really messed up with this feature. The old system of completely independent characters makes more sense. Now instead of feeling like Im actually playing though a story i.e actually immersed in a game, now I feel like Im just an item farmer.

I didn't buy the game so I could sell items at auction. I bought the game to to get lost the diablo story line.
Reply Quote
Is there any way to reset your stash / artisans or make them unique for each character.

It's been a while since I've played and back then there was no MP lvl. I'd like to start a fresh HC MP lvl 10, but having artisans nearly maxed out and loads of gold and crafting materials makes it much more easier than it should be.

This is one drawback of having everything shared : you only get to experience the game from scratch once.
Reply Quote
Is there any way to reset your stash / artisans or make them unique for each character.

It's been a while since I've played and back then there was no MP lvl. I'd like to start a fresh HC MP lvl 10, but having artisans nearly maxed out and loads of gold and crafting materials makes it much more easier than it should be.

This is one drawback of having everything shared : you only get to experience the game from scratch once.

Hardcore Characters are seperate from Softcore. So if you start a brand new HC character your stash will be empty, gold at 0 and all artisans at lvl 0.
Reply Quote
Clearly, the answer here is to ground your son until he is ready to put more effort into acquiring gold.
Reply Quote
I thought sharing accounts was prohibited? Or is that World of Warcraft only.

In any event, you should invest in other copies of the game if you have an issue with this.

It's against the Battle.Net rules.

Only exception is the child, if he/she is under 15 years of age. Otherwise this is considered account sharing and you can get your account banned for it.
Reply Quote
Your wife selling off your Inna's Pants to some stranger ???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]