Diablo® III

Nooooooooo

(Locked)

Funniest post I've seen all day. LOL
05/25/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Ziggy
Thankfully you'll be able to change the color. :)

How about giving us a "preview item" option on the AH? - it's been suggested a number of times.

Why.
This was a fun post in a sea of negativity and made me laugh for the day.

Now I will remember to dye everything pink I ever sell on the AH.

I'm going to dye everything invisible. Why? So people panic and think the item is bugged out.
05/25/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Treads
Oh man, this is a great idea! I'm dying all my gear pink before i sell it from now on!

i swear like every piece of gear I bought has been pink. I really feel like there are so many people doing this.
Nice I thought that the dyes got removed when trading or putting up on ah, good to know.
82 Tauren Warrior
LOL that is a brilliant troll - I love it!
I remember reading somewhere (blue quote on diablofans, iirc) that dyed items would lose their die when bought over the auction house... I guess that changed, or I remembered wrong! :)
05/25/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Roxas
I'm going to dye everything invisible. Why? So people panic and think the item is bugged out.

This.
I'm going to stop dying everything pink and start doing this.
I happen to like pink eq :-)
First world problems.
05/25/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Ziggy
How about giving us a "preview item" option on the AH? - it's been suggested a number of times.

Tooltips are there, you just need to know how they work ;-)
Ended up buying a pair of pink high end pants for my DH, looked freaking hillarious.

Why.

For obvious reasons, so you can see if you like the look of an item before you buy it.

I mean part of the game is gear, it would be nice to actully see if i like an item in terms of looks before i spend my hard earned gold on it. Frankly i find it weird it wasn't already in the game - it seems like such an obvious feature to have in a gear/loot based game.
Edited by Ziggy#2907 on 5/25/2012 10:42 AM PDT
Everything I sell to the AH is invisible >:D
Edited by Robotosis#1948 on 5/25/2012 10:41 AM PDT
how do you make it invisible?
Community Manager
05/25/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Sean
Thankfully you'll be able to change the color. :)

Nethaera comes to save the day, yet again!

I know. I just swooped right in to save the day right?
05/25/2012 10:40 AMPosted by IgwanaRob

Tooltips are there, you just need to know how they work ;-)

Doesn't indicate the color of the item in the tooltip.
My god, I am SO doing this to EVERY item I sell on the AH. That is amazing.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]