Diablo® III

Nooooooooo

(Locked)

Community Manager
Wait so this useless thread gets a blue post... but all the ones asking questions about content and stats and strategy get nothing....

I love how blizzard really goes the lengths to show how little they care about the actual game.

Nethaera is a Community Manager, he deals with the community on the forum, not a game designer/producer/etc. He has no say in the game matters and only replies to them if he has been given an official answer...or the answer is an obvious one.

Considering you play/played WoW, you should of known this already, you should of seen Nethaera casually posting on the forums like this before.

She. ;) We have "say" though in that we relay community feedback and thoughts on a regular basis and the company believes in "Every Voice Matters". We answer what we can as we can and work with the development teams to get information out on a regular basis.

Hey Neth how do you feel about the game in it's current state? With all the issues with Balance, itemization and stat's in general, game mechanics such as enormous Hitboxes? I haven't seen a blue reply to ANY of these things, I am beginning to think you don't care.

On a personal level, I'm enjoying the game. I'd enjoy it more if I got to play more. ;) (And yes, I played Diablo and Diablo II.)

Outside of that, we're working on having some additional information and insight from the developers that we'll be providing you all "soonish" that touches on some of the topics that we've seen being discussed. We aren't going anywhere though and will continue to address concerns or topics as needed.
Edited by Nethaera on 5/25/2012 11:19 AM PDT
sense you saved the day nethaera you are my hero....
90 Draenei Priest
Neth copied me.
05/25/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Nethaera
Just to follow-up, yes the dyes get stripped when they are put on the Auction House. If you bought it pink, it most likely dropped that way (yes they can drop that color).

I was going to ask about that/test it. I bought a bunch of gear on the AH and got the 'wear-all-colors' achievement. I dont have the use a dye achievement yet so I assumed dyes stayed now.
why the hell would anyone change a pink hood? so badass
05/25/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Nethaera
Outside of that, we're working on having some additional information and insight from the developers that we'll be providing you all "soonish" that touches on some of the topics that we've seen being discussed.

lol "Soonish". I'll just keep refreshing the forums.. Blizz will surely delivar ;P
Systems Changes
by Jay Wilson Jan 19, 2012 9:00 AM PST

While working on Diablo III we've been called out for messing around with systems too much, that the game is good as-is and we should just release it. I think that's a fair argument to make, but I also think it's incorrect. Our job isn't just to put out a game, it's to release the next Diablo game. No one will remember if the game is late, only if it's great.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4325959

If you have cared enough to visit the Diablo 3 forums, whether to post something (positive or negative), or just to browse (or gather information from Blue)...I challenge every one of you to admit that it is your desire that Diablo 3 will be remembered...as great.
And I just realized what this thread was originally about. Pink armor. I'm so sorry.
</hijack>
Edited by SpaceGhost#1697 on 5/25/2012 12:56 PM PDT
05/25/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Nethaera

Nethaera comes to save the day, yet again!

I know. I just swooped right in to save the day right?

I KNEW IT!!
You're Batman in disguise aren't you?
100 Blood Elf Mage
On a related note, Neth, any chance you can ask the devs to add something to the item tooltip to say what color dye's been used on it? (Kind of like how the tooltips in WoW have a "Transmogrified to: XXXX" line.)
I'm not sure which is funnier, the fact that he bought a pink hood, or that a topic titled "Nooooooooo" was posted by a user named Luke.
JOKES ON YOUR OP

All my gear is pink anyways!
85 Dwarf Hunter
05/25/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Nethaera
Just to follow-up, yes the dyes get stripped when they are put on the Auction House.

Are you sure about that? because when I strip the dye off of things I just bought on the AH, they turn a more normal color (usually brown, dark blue, or whatever).

I wouldn't think that using [All-Soap's Miraculous Dye Remover] would take off an original color, and turn it some other color. Leading me to believe that dyes don't get stripped when something goes into the AH.
Once I get to Inferno, I'm going all pink all the time just because I can. Maybe all Pink except with a green helmet.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]