Diablo® III

Inferno - Has anyone tried.......

Psystarcraft has vids of him clearing every boss on inferno difficulty with a 2h dps build with over 22k damage base (youtube.com/psystarcraft).

idk if hes done elite packs with it too, but i could definitely see it being possible if you were careful enough and with abilities like ignore pain

That's hardly ultra-DPS. He stacks a !@#$ load of defensive stats as well. You can easily reach 22k damage with a very good 2-hander (1300 dps+) and a basic amount of Str (1000-ish).

Wizards with less gear stack up to 50k DPS. That's what a DPS is. Regretfully even 2-handed builds are just tank builds without a shield.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
I just finished up Act 2 solo with 38k hp, 23k damage, 378-428 resists and 6836 armor if anyone is curious about stats.

Used the exact build Psystarcraft uses for his Belial kill so those stats are before shouts.

So far I was able to finish the first quest in act 3 and kill some easy blue pack though I had to spec earthquake for that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]