Diablo® III

Im done... this is just ridiculous

Ok so I soloed act 1 with my barb with no big problems. Problem starts when entering act 2. My barb has 50k hp , +500 resistance for everything and 10kdps buffed. I cant even kill this little flying bugs , because they can pwn me in a seconds with their stupid dumb spit atack. I even got owned by the desert kities throwing at me some bombs. Come on blizz you gotta be kiding me... Mighty barbarian cant even slain a not rare mob act 2 , while Wizard and Demon Hunter players laugh at barbs face clearing and farming act 4. DO SOMETHING WITH THIS !@#$ OR EVERY ONE JUST PLAY AS A WIZ OR DH ! DO NOT PICK BARB ! or pick it if you are masochist.
Reply Quote
you need better stats for this, more resists, also high defense
damage is important as well, because enemies will enrage before you kill them
Reply Quote
You should probably have at least +700 resist all and near 30% block to hit up Act 2. Also, that "spit attack" moves VERY slowly and I think the intention is that you move away from it.
Reply Quote
Gear up some more, get some more dmg. Don't get hit by the wasps' attacks. Act 2 is far from impossible as so many claim it to be.
Reply Quote
Soloing act 1 means nothing. You probably went through act 1 without too many problems, didn't upgrade your gear and then tried act 2.

LITERALLY every piece of gear you used through act 1 inferno should be upgraded before attempting to solo act 2. That is how Blizzard and everyone in favor of a hard Inferno wants it. You need to invest a LOT of time farming and gearing up before you make an attempt at the next act. Quit crying, you name off your stats like they're strong. They aren't. Your resists are WAY low, your dps is WAY low, and you probably dont have nearly enough armor.
Reply Quote
I stopped reading at 50K hp. That isn't enough. I just hit level 60 with level 51 gear and have 50K hp. I imagine once I've purchased sufficient high 50's gear from the AH / crafted it, I will be well over 60-65.

Ever Furious,

~Spit
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Strzalik
Ok so I soloed act 1 with my barb with no big problems. Problem starts when entering act 2. My barb has 50k hp , +500 resistance for everything and 10kdps buffed. I cant even kill this little flying bugs , because they can pwn me in a seconds with their stupid dumb spit atack. I even got owned by the desert kities throwing at me some bombs. Come on blizz you gotta be kiding me... Mighty barbarian cant even slain a not rare mob act 2 , while Wizard and Demon Hunter players laugh at barbs face clearing and farming act 4. DO SOMETHING WITH THIS !@#$ OR EVERY ONE JUST PLAY AS A WIZ OR DH ! DO NOT PICK BARB ! or pick it if you are masochist.

you know why i can tell your a bad?

your getting hit by the wasps little babies and the kitties firebombs.

inferno difficulty, you avoid projectiles and stay out of the pools on the ground, anytin gthat you are capable of avoiding as a barb (i.e. non melee attacks) you should. its not that hard...lest its a large group of illusionist wasps lol
Reply Quote
Lolz guys ok but the idea of the game is to farm items yes ? ok , so how can i upgrade my gear when the loot from act 1 inferno is one big mistake ? where do you farmed your gear ? AH ? lolz... yes thats the idea of todays game. You got money , you got good gear... this is stupid. I farmed act 1 about 100 times and still farming and the only thing I can find there is CRAPY BLUE AND YELLOW ITEMS... i have almost 200% of mf. Thank you for your atention.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
hey op go play torch light its easy for people like you. blizz has your money. go kick rocks.
Reply Quote
Boneyfacio this thread was started to get some help and tips , if you got some problems go kick your rocks , no body wants to read your stupid non helping posts... go get some life.
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Strzalik
Lolz guys ok but the idea of the game is to farm items yes ? ok , so how can i upgrade my gear when the loot from act 1 inferno is one big mistake ? where do you farmed your gear ? AH ? lolz... yes thats the idea of todays game. You got money , you got good gear... this is stupid. I farmed act 1 about 100 times and still farming and the only thing I can find there is CRAPY BLUE AND YELLOW ITEMS... i have almost 200% of mf. Thank you for your atention.

actually...yes, sell what you can on ah to make more money faster. blizzard created the ah for players because of diablo 2 item trading. its how people got the best of the best. now you can item trade and use AH.

so heres someting for you, if you dont use ah, your doing it wrong. if you think using AH is a copout, your thinking wrong. but you can spend a year to farm if you want.
Reply Quote
ok so the main idea of game is to farm money then spend it on AH. Brilliant , lets all use bots will be way faster.
Reply Quote
Sucks Barbs can't farm that uber AH equipment from later Acts that that they have to buy, but that's how it goes with horribly balanced games that allow certain classes to progress more easily. Ranged classes dominate Inferno and the economy, deal with it.
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Strzalik
ok so the main idea of game is to farm money then spend it on AH. Brilliant , lets all use bots will be way faster.

well atm if you want to beat inferno...yes, each act is a big fat gearcheck, and your simply not going to get the optimal gear required just by farming (at least not with the amount of time the games been out so far).

its like wow, its all about the gear, tho to a extent player awareness and skill choice is important.

if you dont like it then id suggest quitting, not in a mean way but in a this game might not be for you way.

when arenas come out it should provide some interesting QQ
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Boneyfacio
hey op go play torch light its easy for people like you. blizz has your money. go kick rocks.

Your character failed the audit.

Baddie.
Reply Quote
Dont worry once RMAH comes out you will be able to spend more money on the game to get through this.
Reply Quote
Soloing act 1 means nothing. You probably went through act 1 without too many problems, didn't upgrade your gear and then tried act 2.

LITERALLY every piece of gear you used through act 1 inferno should be upgraded before attempting to solo act 2. That is how Blizzard and everyone in favor of a hard Inferno wants it. You need to invest a LOT of time farming and gearing up before you make an attempt at the next act. Quit crying, you name off your stats like they're strong. They aren't. Your resists are WAY low, your dps is WAY low, and you probably dont have nearly enough armor.

This is what i needed to hear. I'm having trouble gearing for it but I guess I just need to spend more time in act 1 correct?
Reply Quote
But why ranged hero have to be op? :(
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Smakosz
But why ranged hero have to be op? :(

because of the inherent mechanics of the game. they can kite mobs and do damage, barbs cant (outside of a weird spec). as such they also can dodge ranged skills easier.

its just the nature of ranged, tehy can more easily avoid damage.
Reply Quote
I stopped reading at 50K hp. That isn't enough. I just hit level 60 with level 51 gear and have 50K hp. I imagine once I've purchased sufficient high 50's gear from the AH / crafted it, I will be well over 60-65.

Ever Furious,

~Spit

I soloed whole act 2 inferno killing probably 90% of all elite packs with 42k hp. Stacking HP is bad without good resists/armor. Damage is more important than a high health pool, strength > vitality any day.
Edited by Dmn#2657 on 5/25/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]