Diablo® III

Im done... this is just ridiculous

I agree. All classes should be equally as easy to play, so that I get bored of the game in a week because there is no challenge. I do not think games should be challenging or take longer than a week to beat. Games should not have a class that is very easy to play for noobs and a class that is very difficult to play for real gamers that keeps all styles of player happy. Games should only have easy classes, that way a minority of noobies like you & I can earn our Gold Stars and feel really accomplished.
Reply Quote
I'm running 450 resists, 9k armor, 50k health, 33% block (aiming for 40% with my next 2mil gold), -4% damage from all sources and 14k dps (without frenzy stacked).

I do okay in act 2. I get obliterated by the wasps or anything fast with shielding, literally have to just restart straight away even if I have 5 stacks of neph...

400-500 ping makes act2 a joke, you cannot hit the wasps unless they stand still for over a second, and you can't dodge the projectiles unless you're twice as far away from them as you need to be. Enemies with knockback are impossible too, as the 1 second you're given to react as you hit the ground before then next attack isn't enough time for the game to register your ability being used.

I'd be happy with this difficulty if they fixed the lag. Especially for us down under.
Reply Quote
I agree. All classes should be equally as easy to play, so that I get bored of the game in a week because there is no challenge. I do not think games should be challenging or take longer than a week to beat. Games should not have a class that is very easy to play for noobs and a class that is very difficult to play for real gamers that keeps all styles of player happy. Games should only have easy classes, that way a minority of noobies like you & I can earn our Gold Stars and feel really accomplished.

It's not that our class is too hard to play, and the others are easy. It's that some of the other classes are currently cheesing the hell out of act 2+. Literally face rolling these acts (not a word of a lie, my brother called me in a fit of giggles because he found a build online that involves spamming 3 abilities as fast as you can while standing still and the enemies are perma-frozen).

So where is the balance? The economy is run by these players who are able to cheese the gear they need to play legitimately. Then sell the rest for boat loads. While we start blindfolded at the bottom of the ladder, having to farm act 1's awful drop rolls for days or weeks to buy a few pieces that allow us to attempt the next act.
Reply Quote
Geared Barbs are currently the strongest farming class in the game. Upgrade gear, run into 30+ mobs, stay at full life because of revenge.
Reply Quote
Ya the flies suck. Yes the projectiles are extremely slow, but as a melee you have to be on the mob aka they hit you right away. On the other hand if your playing ranged they are beyond easy to avoid.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/25/2012 04:54 PMPosted by robhimself
Geared Barbs are currently the strongest farming class in the game. Upgrade gear, run into 30+ mobs, stay at full life because of revenge.

This, sure we take awhile to get rolling gear wise but once you've got it you can literally fall asleep and clear act 2 with 5 stacks
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Juicenewton

This, sure we take awhile to get rolling gear wise but once you've got it you can literally fall asleep and clear act 2 with 5 stacks

Nope a geared DH or wiz can just mass 1 shot all the mobs
Reply Quote
The most successful barbarians (those who are just starting it, at any rate) in Act II right now are the ones who are somewhat ignoring resists in favor of strength and vitality, which gives equivalent damage reduction (armor covers all damage) without having to sacrifice health and damage.
Edited by Pax#1273 on 5/25/2012 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Pax
The most successful barbarians (those who are just starting it, at any rate) in Act II right now are the ones who are somewhat ignoring resists in favor of strength and vitality, which gives equivalent damage reduction (armor covers all damage) without having to sacrifice health and damage.

Abusing the 100% vit = armor mechanic eh? Better not tell anyone Barbs have a viable playstyle or Blizz will nerf it. Lulz.
Reply Quote

Abusing the 100% vit = armor mechanic eh? Better not tell anyone Barbs have a viable playstyle or Blizz will nerf it. Lulz.
Lol, and we all know what happened to smokescreen DHs and critical mass wizards.

The only difference being, those things were actually broken, as opposed to this, which is mandatory for survival.
Edited by Pax#1273 on 5/25/2012 6:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]