Diablo® III

Diablo 3 is great, but...

60 Night Elf Hunter
I have played many mmorpg games. I was born twins the other was an Atari. FFXI, LOTRO, RIFT, AION, EQ2,SWTOR,WOW and others. I really like playing Diablo 3, I'm not sure why, the game is so simple, graphics ok, story ok. But it's fun. It's not frustrating. It moves quick and you get instant quick gratification with gold and drops. BUT the AH is making me catch up on my reading. 1) with the 2d only time limit everyone waits until the end and a bid war goes on. It's probably crashing your servers. You need to limit the time and/or give options for 12 hours, 1 day etc. 2) give better drops. more legendary items or rare items. people will flood the AH less. 3) crafting is a total waste. I tried it and it waste gold. Fix this and it will take a load off the AH when people can craft their own stuff. I was with AION day 1. It had the worst launch I've seen. Totally buggy. Hardly playable. Beautiful graphics, unique story. The servers settled down after a couple of weeks, probably because so many people quit. Aion announced with great promise is now a once was. Fix the AH. We love to upgrade our gear. It's more fun than killing skeletons. Players flaming you is the same everywhere. Remember most are going through puberty. Keep working.
Reply Quote
i don't see how this should posted in the bug report section, this is more commentary than anything
Reply Quote
the bug is he thought d3 was a mmorpg.

its not.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Hunter
The Bug is the AH dummy. I offered solutions to the AH Bug dummy. I was also to trying encourage the game designers from such sarcastic flamming AH's as you two. Ha! AH has the same acronym as AH. But you didn't like my commentary?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/27/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Weagean
I have played many mmorpg games. I was born twins the other was an Atari. FFXI, LOTRO, RIFT, AION, EQ2,SWTOR,WOW and others. I really like playing Diablo 3, I'm not sure why, the game is so simple, graphics ok, story ok. But it's fun. It's not frustrating. It moves quick and you get instant quick gratification with gold and drops. BUT the AH is making me catch up on my reading. 1) with the 2d only time limit everyone waits until the end and a bid war goes on. It's probably crashing your servers. You need to limit the time and/or give options for 12 hours, 1 day etc. 2) give better drops. more legendary items or rare items. people will flood the AH less. 3) crafting is a total waste. I tried it and it waste gold. Fix this and it will take a load off the AH when people can craft their own stuff. I was with AION day 1. It had the worst launch I've seen. Totally buggy. Hardly playable. Beautiful graphics, unique story. The servers settled down after a couple of weeks, probably because so many people quit. Aion announced with great promise is now a once was. Fix the AH. We love to upgrade our gear. It's more fun than killing skeletons. Players flaming you is the same everywhere. Remember most are going through puberty. Keep working.
Once I read "Aion" I have thus negated this as a valid read. Silly trolls.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]