Diablo® III

I'm missing a set piece item that I put on AH

I put Shenlong's Endless Wave, a set piece item up on the AH for 25 mil. After it expired it does not show up on the list to send to my stash and is not in my stash. I would like this back ASAP. I could be selling this item right now instead of just not having it. Find my item please and thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I also had item auctions expire very recently that do not show up on the list to send to my stash, nor are they in my stash. I also had items from older expired auctions waiting in that list to be sent to my stash (once I made some room; I'm a horrible packrat) that are missing, too.
Reply Quote
Any1 from blizz wanna give me my item back or are they just going to ignore this post???
Reply Quote
same, though not for 5million :(

Would be very nice to at least get a status update on when the AH will be working.
Reply Quote
I want a status update on my effing item. I wouldnt mind if the item was going for 100k or sum crap but being able to get 2.5 mil I want my item back fast
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
If you want to talk to Blizzard about your own personal in-game issues you need to submit a ticket in-game. This forum is for reporting bugs so they can be fixed in the long term.
Reply Quote
My thread pretty much reported the bug. I'm just making sure it gets the attention that it needs.
Reply Quote
Same thing has happened to me. the first time two items disappeared, but fortunately, the items came back after a few hours. the second time, which started yesterday and i haven't seen my items again, have disappeared -.-

please blizzard find out what's going on with this or is there something we're doing wrong?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]