Diablo® III

How to turn down subwoofer

What the title says..

I never had a problem in WoW or SC2 (although nukes are loud) with my subwoofer being very high.

Its like this: Subwoofer 1000%, everything else: 100%

This is most prominent in diablo fight, and the monk abilities, every time I click its just like BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM..... its worse than a dubstep song (not that dubstep is bad!)

I see no option in turning down my subwoofer unless i completely remove it, or manually change it at the subwoofer itself, which I then have to turn back once I have finished diablo.

How can I turn the volume of this down in diablo ?
Reply Quote
Kinda hard to give you a hand without knowing what speakers you're using, what OS you're on and what sound card you have.
Reply Quote
There should be a setting for the subwoofer channel in your sound system control panals. Either that or get a dial inteface for your sound system like the creative units have, the subwoofer has it's own seperate dial. Mine does.
Reply Quote
or do as me have 2 diffrent sound cards and decide what sound comes out of what speakers !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]