Diablo® III

Guardian Spirits Event

I've been driving myself crazy trying to find this event. I know it is in the first part of the Stinging Winds and after countless runs I've done all other events several times. I've seen a youtube video of guys doing the event. I get to a building that looks exactly like that but there is no dead necromancer to talk to. Only a chest to open and then I get attacked by a blue&yellow mob.

Is it a bug? I think I've started the over 30 games... but all I get is the Lost Caravan, the Abandonned Cellar, some mines, a plateau with chests, The Restless Sands and the empy area I described above.

I am on Hell difficulty...
Reply Quote
I'm facing the same problem described here. The only necromancer I encountered is alive and well.. It might be bugged just like the Lyceum :(
Reply Quote
Just completed it. It's not a bug. Just keep pushing it ;)
Reply Quote
Same problem get to the top of that place and no dead necro guy, sigh now found that place about 20 times and still no dying necro, not sure if anyone can suggest anything
Edited by Sarcasmos#2338 on 7/10/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
having the exact same problem! found the place countless times but only get lacuni and a chest there and no necro dood
Reply Quote
Still have troubles as of patch 1.0.6a FYI if someone is trying to get this event too.
Reply Quote
The Quest does exist. I made countless runs in the stinging sands farming the Black rock ledger pages and never saw this area with the hurt necro. found the live necro many times. i just started looking for this quest in 5 runs the house appeared 3 time with the 3rd one having the quest trigger. this house spawns on both sides the khasim outpost my quest appeared on the eastern side of the outpost. Best of luck to everyone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]