Diablo® III

300k+ dps, +Spec and Farming Suggestions

thanks alot guys for the advice. i think i might go try now. so, terror. 2H xbow over 2H bow then eh? but damn. 3 aps on an xbow. damn man. cant imagine u with a bow
Reply Quote
Hey thanks for that, i do ok with my Xbow :)

I really cant give you a recommendation with xbow over bow, there are far smarter people out there that has done the math behind this.

However for my particular play style, i have found higher crit dmg with high IAS to be the most effective and ultimately satisfying for myself. Others that prefer higher dps not through SS and crits i can see that the bow could be much better for stutter stepping. Ultimately it comes to your play style, you could always go back to a lower difficulty in Hell or Act 1 Inferno and fight the mobs like they will 1 shot you, and see what style suits you better.
Reply Quote
alright cool. thanks for the advice!
Reply Quote
Looked at your gear on previous page, what dps is your weapon? Have you considered a bit of atk speed and some crit chance gear?
Reply Quote
my wep is a 2H bow 912 dps with 18 IAS. i got crit chance on my promise of glory and quiver. quiver is 4.5. bracers is 3. so a grand total of about only 7.5 add crit chance
Reply Quote
With similar gear to yours, a slightly lower dps weapon i was able to do Act 2. Got a friend here with almost exact same gear as you farming Inferno Ponies at the moment. I think you should be fine, just stick with it!
Reply Quote
cool thanks a lot man. appreciate the help!
got a battle tag? maybe we can do some pony runs. i have yet to step in. not even in normal mode lol
Reply Quote
skmaddog#1933
Reply Quote
skmaddog#1933
Reply Quote
Shouldn't 2 nat chest and ring be an dps upgrade ?
100 dex +3 socks 9% trap damage chest
100 dex sock 15% as 2,5 crit ring + 7% crit bonus ( set)
If u have some good %crit damage it should outpreform the little bit ias of the chest
Reply Quote
hey yea, that is what i am aiming for. But right now i only have 3mil of gold, waiting for things to sell. Nothing really has good stats at the moment.

Hanging for a Nat chest 3 sockets, 100+ dex with 8+ disp, and some good rings
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Terror
http://i.imgur.com/ijTl6.jpg

That goes to show you that anyone can use Paint/Photoshop. :)
Reply Quote
Hey scrubs stop posting your dps with sharpshooter. It's a god awful passive and no one should use it.

Don't get defensive stats. If you get hit you !@#$ed up. Watch this video and learn how to play DH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-cGKWinpY

+1
Reply Quote
Do you ever need a wizard on your runs? ;p
Reply Quote
My only question is do you farm in DPS or MF gear?
Reply Quote
so I gear myself with all pieces of 100+ Dex gear and 14,000 life and right now with all passive and a 1000dps xbow, I have 70,000 dps. Should I look into adding more specific type of stat? Crit chance, Crit Dmg Increase, IAS? what should I focus on? Right now I have 900k so upgrading to the next tier of higher dps xbow is out of the budget. where should I farm?
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 08:45 AMPosted by PandaStew
so I gear myself with all pieces of 100+ Dex gear and 14,000 life and right now with all passive and a 1000dps xbow, I have 70,000 dps. Should I look into adding more specific type of stat? Crit chance, Crit Dmg Increase, IAS? what should I focus on? Right now I have 900k so upgrading to the next tier of higher dps xbow is out of the budget. where should I farm?
For rings and amulets try to go for dex, IAS and crit damage or chance. Also pick up gloves with as much dex as you can with IAS and crit chance. Keep an eye out for a socketed xbow with similar damage. Adding an emerald to it raises your DPS by heaps.

As to the person who said Sharpshooter is bad, have you ever tried firing a volley of nether tentacles when Sharpshooter takes your crit to 100%? Do you understand how fast you can take down champion/elite packs with 6+ crits in a row?
Reply Quote
That goes to show you that anyone can use Paint/Photoshop. :)

Dont believe me?

Try seeing this with Full Monk Buffs and Witch Doctor Buffs

http://imgur.com/JRj1M

5 Second Only but :)
Edited by Terror#6164 on 5/31/2012 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]