Diablo® III

In response to Athene's Diablo Inferno kill

49 Orc Mage
Was this just an Athene bashing post?

Clearly DH's are going to get nerfed, probably in about 2.5 hours when the servers are back up. No way that nether tenticles will stay the way it is for long.

Nothing's wrong with NT

NT costs 10 hatred.

NT travels at a speed that allows it to hit bosses such as belial up to 6+ times per 10 hatred.

NT can do over 600k damage per 10 hatred on a single target because of this.

NT will be nerfed, at minimum it will get its movement speed drastically increased.
Reply Quote
i am prepared for the incoming nerf.....i will never re-roll bring it on blizz!
Edited by Animus976#1121 on 5/29/2012 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
26 Tauren Warrior

Nothing's wrong with NT

NT costs 10 hatred.

NT travels at a speed that allows it to hit bosses such as belial up to 6+ times per 10 hatred.

NT will be nerfed, at minimum it will get its movement speed drastically increased.

Still not seeing anything wrong with the ability.
Reply Quote
View profile
NT will be nerfed for sure
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Moostorm

and this is why idiots aren't allowed to balance games
Reply Quote
26 Tauren Warrior
05/29/2012 08:54 AMPosted by russ

Yet there you are whining about nerfing abilities let me guess you work for blizzard?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Why has no one brought up the fact that a Witch Doctor killed an Inferno boss in 9 seconds, compared to that the Demon Hunter is balanced.
Reply Quote
49 Orc Mage

Yet there you are whining about nerfing abilities let me guess you work for blizzard?

It's not about whining, it's about having the ability to form a logical conclusion based on the available evidence.

NT is the best single target attack in the game (For all classes) and it's also the most hatred efficient AOE we have, blizzard nerfs abilities like this. Every time.
Edited by rob#1690 on 5/29/2012 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
26 Tauren Warrior

It's not about whining, it's about having the ability to form a logical conclusion based on the available evidence.

NT is the best single target attack in the game (For all classes) and it's also the most hatred efficient AOE we have, blizzard nerfs abilities like this. Every time.

Once again there is nothing wrong with the ability.
Reply Quote
49 Orc Mage
05/29/2012 08:59 AMPosted by Lïdør
Why has no one brought up the fact that a Witch Doctor killed an Inferno boss in 9 seconds, compared to that the Demon Hunter is balanced.

Who cares? They can't farm trash with the spec, meaning they can't have NV up, aka no additional farming benefit for WD's. Just a cool youtube clip.

On the other hand, I can kill him in 35 sec with my trash farming spec (which includes ferrets) and then continue on with the rest of inferno.

DH is the best class in the game, we're the only ones who can reliably farm act 3/4.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/29/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Bnat
Wish i had nerd minions.

Me too.
Reply Quote
.... this topic is just retarded.... one person beats diablo whoooo hoooooooo....... i say put the guy to the test and kill da satan!!! muhahahah!!!! o.o;; >.>
Reply Quote
26 Tauren Warrior
DH is the best class in the game, we're the only ones who can reliably farm act 3/4.

Cite a credible source that 100% backs up that claim.
Reply Quote
49 Orc Mage
05/29/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Moostorm

Look at all the streams of the DH's farming act 3/4.

Look at all the lack of streams of every other class.

Seriously, how dumb are you?

Edit: And yeah, i'm sure CNN has a nice credible article I can cite for you about this information. Idiot.
Edited by rob#1690 on 5/29/2012 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
haha nice comments.. :)_
Reply Quote
Sometimes we just have to know what kind of posts/threads we have to sift out when reading forums. Thrash exist to make the good stuff look... better than average.

Well you can always do your part in down-voting/reporting kids... just a suggestion
Reply Quote
I watched two vids of a DH killing inferno diablo

the first one was a skilled player (who was pretty geared tbh but thats not the point) who could stutter step like a boss with 3.7 attack speed

the second was athene who used 400mil gold worth of gear to stand still and turret diablo....
Reply Quote
26 Tauren Warrior
05/29/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Thecannabis

Look at all the streams of the DH's farming act 3/4.

Look at all the lack of streams of every other class.

Seriously, how dumb are you?

Those are hardly a credible source for such a claim thus your post is invalid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If people are wondering why this is such a big deal, most people who play the class (Myself included) see that others are using the same class to be essentially 'OP', and the Demon Hunter populous doesn't want to be held accountable for someone else's gear, and ability. In other words, Demon Hunters don't want to get nerfed because one guy is has amazing gear.

To be honest I care not, because I view this as a single player game instead of a MMO, soo I'm more infatuated with my own progression and failures, and if they nerf me, HEY! Makes it harder, meaning more fun when you finally beat it.
Reply Quote
NT costs 10 hatred.

NT will be nerfed, at minimum it will get its movement speed drastically increased

I'm sorry man are you crazy, it's 1 boss, the 1 that gives DH the most trouble in P1+2, P3 should be a free kill for DH on belial anyway's as long as you don't play bad, so it doesn't matter if it hits it 6 times, it hit's it once or twice during P1+2.
600k damage per 10 hatred is only in 1 scenario, in my gear i get 80k per NT max if i get extra-ordinarily lucky.
It's fine as it is, if blizzard have an issue with belail, hot fix the max hit's in P3 to 2? so there's no issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]