Diablo® III

In response to Athene's Diablo Inferno kill

If they nerf nt, we just go lightning. No biggy.
Reply Quote
ONly jelly haters/noobs are writing in forums like YOU!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
05/29/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Stelios

They shouldn't nurf NT, they should simply raise the cost of this ability to 20. It does way too much damage wathever the rune you're using for its Hatred cost, this is plain retarded.
Reply Quote
I think the point is that DH's don't need a nerf because 1 person who 100 mil worth of items can slay Diablo fast. The rest of us normal folk don't have the luxuries he has. The game is not balanced around the very top .0001 % of players.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 08:21 AMPosted by ramms
Lol athene did not hack or anything. That 0% was a BUG. IT happens to me if I stand on AOE while I have SS on. IT IS A BUG.

This.

Re-equip a piece of Vit gear and you'll get rid of the UI bug making it seem like you fully heal. Reality is: You were never at 0/xxxxx life to begin with.
Reply Quote
26 Tauren Warrior
05/30/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Cmagik

They shouldn't nurf NT, they should simply raise the cost of this ability to 20. It does way too much damage wathever the rune you're using for its Hatred cost, this is plain retarded.

So what you are saying is they shouldn't nerf NT but nerf it by increasing the hatred cost....makes sense I guess
Reply Quote
athene is the real "diablo" in diablo 3.
Reply Quote
nothing more funny then these fanbois carrying his noob !@# :)) coca-cola generation ftw
Reply Quote
Although Athene has a strange, misguided inferiority complex that comes out as cocky. He thinks he is the best at everything, but he isnt. He is the best at sitting on his hemorrhoid pillow, playing video games........oh and trolling of course.

"Athene" is a persona, it's not real.

I can't speak for him, but for the majority of his fanbase it's long been realised that he's not "the best" when it comes to skill. He knows this too, but for obvious reasons can't comment on it because that would kill his "character" that goes by the name of "Athene".
Reply Quote
Look at all the streams of the DH's farming act 3/4.

Look at all the lack of streams of every other class.

Seriously, how dumb are you?

Edit: And yeah, i'm sure CNN has a nice credible article I can cite for you about this information. Idiot.

I've seen many wizards do insane DPS as well. When I get home I'm leveling my wizard for that very same reason. Like I've read in other posts, maybe the real problem here is the lack of BUFFS for other classes. Going around everywhere on the forums screaming "NERF NERF NERF" isn't going to get all the other classes anywhere. Like people stated up top, if you nerf NT, we'll just move on to Lightning, or if they just increase speed, we still might use it, since it's too slow ATM anyways to hit most mobs unless they're running right at you. What I'm trying to say is, as well as the creator of this thread, is that DH's aren't OP... Maybe it's just the other classes in need of buffs.
Reply Quote
Athene is a freaking tool
Reply Quote
athene got hacked today because he was copy&paste his pw on stream and now his diablo / wow account is cleared even his paypal account /youtube / mails hahahaha
Edited by Ouroboros#2157 on 5/31/2012 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Athene's stats:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5642264207
Reply Quote
sick of seanin Athene name in the 4rooms hes a little worm and his girlfreinds
Reply Quote
Anybody that's cocky enough to refer to themselves as The Best in the World in anything is an absolute moron. There's always someone better. Always.
Reply Quote
SO WHY DID YOU NECRO A THREAD TALKING ABOUT HIM?! DO YOU LIKE GIVING HIM ATTENTION?
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/PGETA.png
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]