Diablo® III

Diablo3 not working yet again? Offline mode??

85 Human Mage
Can you pls enable an offline mode for those of use who want to enjoy the GAME, and dont give a DAMN about E-Peens, hacking and the like???

OFFLINE MODE NOW PLS!!
Reply Quote
Battlenet down, again? Oy Vey...........
Reply Quote
No. Blizzard needs to protect their assets. Why, if there was an offline mode, surely the game would be cracked and, at that instant, 500 quadrillion blizzard dollars and every single one of Blizzard's sacrificial virgins will vanish into thin air.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Once money is the primary motivator, art goes to !@#$. Is it now going to be the era of independent games and designers? I want a company who is concerned more about design than profit.
Reply Quote
Are you kidding me? How many games have an offline mode for just these reasons, other than the most obvious reason that if I pay to play a game I should be able to, even when the internet is not working or servers are down. Please don't post comments that have no credible basis. Some of us would like to play the game we paid for!
Reply Quote
There will NEVER be an offline mode. Never.
Reply Quote
The game you paid for is an online game =) YOUR argument makes zero sense!
Reply Quote
battle.net still down.....
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Foxed. It Doesnt make it right.
Reply Quote
So blizzard really f-ed us nice and hard, it only works if they can control, which obviously they can't so the lowly consumer gets screwed. Offline would work but it would be (in a girlish high pitched voice) We would need to work more and patch more often

Diablo 3 = Fail

who gets @#$ed: we do
Reply Quote
why didn't they keep an open and closed battle.net?
Reply Quote
Offline will never happen ... give up
Reply Quote
I am one of many who would like to see offline mode. Dear Blizzard, if you are looking for loyal customer constructive feedback, then this is it, baby.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
Because private servers don't already exist?
Reply Quote
They worked on this game for less than 1 year.
Reply Quote
who wants offline mode, what you REALLY want, is online mode to work right. Complain until they fix it, call their phones off the hook, make them pay some of that $500 mil to custo service reps to listen to everyone harp in their ear about their /fail.
Reply Quote
fix the freakin server!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]