Diablo® III

Tempest Rush

Hey Blizzard Wake Up u got gazillions of money fix thiS!!!!
Reply Quote
Need fix!
So annoying :(
Reply Quote
--~105ms latency
--NON-Vortex champs/rares

I am dying alot in Inferno because of this bug. It didn't annoy me as much before, when the cost to repair was less. But now I am just plain loosing gold because of this bug.

PLEASE FIX

Or at least have a blue comment on it. Is there a purpose for the rubber band effect?
Reply Quote
another day goes by while I farm hell on my HC monk because I wouldn't dare advance to inferno with my main skill bugged.

I think the bug runs deeper than just Tempest, it seems to be a character positional bug that can happen with anything, just most commonly tempest rush, and most commonly when you're surrounded by elites ironicly.

bump
Reply Quote
lolz

I really, really wanna continue to like this game.

However when I take some time off, and come back to the same bug it is very difficult.

^Bump, please fix this.
Reply Quote
*bump*

Pls fix it or at least a blue post would be nice here ... Can't belive that Blizzard simply ignores such problems :/

Already lost about 90k gold just because of the rubber band effect of tempest rush ...
Reply Quote
Keep bumping until there will be a reaction from blizzard. *frustrated*
Reply Quote
Def have my support! its the only time this happens is when I use TR. Great skill to have and they need to fix this like right away
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
This is not the first post I've responded to concerning this bug, but it desperately needs acknowledged. This bug is still occurring and worse than before. Please fix Tempest Rush so you do not regularly rubber band back.

This is not a lag or latency issue, but a server side issue concerning the skill regardless of what rune you use.
Reply Quote
Also fix the animation. I hate the fact I spin an ethereal daibo in front of me when I have a perfectly good one on my back.....
Reply Quote
*bump*
Reply Quote
Confirming I have this issue. Also, I get the infinite rubber band too. Will TR, get stuck, then try and run in the same or similar (seemingly within 180 degrees) direction and permanently rubber band. I can still attack, see team mates and followers moving around, even fight enemies if they get close enough, but I cannot move from position. Forced me to change it from a mouse skill to a skill bar skill on my gold-monk build.
Reply Quote
*bump*
Reply Quote
daily bump
Reply Quote
This bug is still an issue in 1.0.4. Why is it not listed in the known bugs sticky?

It is easily reproducible, and seems to be most likely to trigger when you need it most, such as in combat vs. arcane with multiple DoT affixes (plagued, desecrator, molten).

The rubber-banding happens with no other lag symptoms present. It essentially acts as a fifth "vortex" affix with no cool-down, as it can happen 2-3 times in rapid succession, beyond which no further mitigation is possible because all lifelines (e.g., serenity/BoH/potion) are all on cool-down and you're dead.

Not sure if related, but there also seems to be a 1-second delay between pressing the assigned input (right click, in my case) and activation of the skill.
Reply Quote
Another sad monk here.

I think that the main problem with this one is Dodging an attack while using TR. With every other skill (even combos), whenever I dodge, that skill gets stuck. Using TR makes that bug very noticeable, since you, well, die xD

That's why it happens when you need it most - you are in the middle of trouble, and trouble makes you dodge..

This bug happens to me with every class and I almost learned how to play with it - but with TR you can't avoid it, it simply kills you.
Reply Quote
That's why it happens when you need it most - you are in the middle of trouble, and trouble makes you dodge..

This bug happens to me with every class and I almost learned how to play with it - but with TR you can't avoid it, it simply kills you.

Interesting. So do you think the TR issue is related to an underlying design philosophy that prevents players from manually dodging certain inbound attacks? As discussed in:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4551311482

And, possibly:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4427663050#15

If that is the case, giving monsters credit for a hit is one thing, but getting teleported/vortexed backwards is a bit extreme.
Reply Quote
This bug happens to me everyday and I'm thinking about quitting forever...

So frustrating

Please save the monk ! The best class in DIII !
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
So I hoped, they have fixed the bug in 1.05 but when I play the PTR I still rubberband. It's not fun to use tempest rush...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]