Diablo® III

Disconnect Issues

90 Dwarf Shaman
Since the patch on tuesday, I have been getting disconnected about every 2 hours. It says that I have lost my connection with the game server. I don't get completley disconnected from the game, it just returns me to the character select screen. When I installed the patch it gave me the message about having a corrupted file that some people got, and I deleted the file and then installed the patch without any further problems. I have tried the "DNS Flush" (not sure what it does or if I even said the right thing) and I have the ports added to my router. I know I'm not having as bad an issue as most people are having with disconnects, but I would still prefer to get it resolved.
Reply Quote
Getting the exact same error.
I'm playing a Demon Hunter and I only get a few minutes into a game before I get the error "Your game Connection has been lost" message. It then kicks me back to the character selection screen.
Reply Quote
This is happening to me too. I have no idea whats up. I'm a witch doctor?

The game doesn't seem to completely disconnect either. Sometimes, the public chat will somehow cause my game to crash and bring me to the heroes page. I got to level 39 with no issues, and either since after the patch I feel there's been an issue for some players. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong I just can't figure it out. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]