Diablo® III

Invulnerable minions

29 Undead Warrior
So I am being thrashed by invulnerable minions in act 2 of hell. I have been able to take them to some degree with a bit of dying and kiting in a big circle so as to try and get a shot or two at the boss from time to time, who always seems to be behind his pets. How are people dealing with these types of elites? Here is my info

lvl 56
damage 11448
health 17899
Reply Quote
On inferno I skip invulnerable minions, fast (most of the time), mortars, and extra health/reflects DMG combos. In hell on act2 your stats are good. I recommend skipping the ridiculous champion packs with invulnerable minions. Although there are a few you can take and then you just need to lay traps and use elemental arrow so it will actually hit the main champion. Hope that helps.
Reply Quote
50 Human Priest
The problem I find with invuln minions is that the main guy always hangs out faaaar behind them, further than usual. Sometimes he is completely off my screen while the invuln ones are chasing me. I hate these.
Reply Quote
Elemental arrows are your best bet. I suggest using ball lightning or frost arrow.
Reply Quote
29 Undead Warrior
Yeah my skill set up is:
Hungering arrow/devrouring aero
elemental arrow/ lightning bolts (usually) or frost arrow
smoke screen/ lingering fog
caltrops with either jagged spikes or torturous ground
preparation/back up plan
bat companion
sharpshooter
archery
steady aim
Reply Quote
what i usually do is use smoke screen past the minions so than they are behind the main guy and the main guy is in front. than i kite like hell:p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]