Diablo® III

bot farming?

FEATURES INCLUDED:

Navigates the world intelligently with no preconfiguration.
Attacks monsters and breakables using available skills.
Opens doors, chests, and manipulates environment objects.
Runs straight through barriers such as monsters when needed.
Automatically picks and retains desirable items that drop.
Automatically salvages undesirable items.
Calculates and displays the experience/hour and gold/hour rates.
Works even during times of game errors such as the server is full or the servers are busy!
Automatically logs in and creates/leaves games.
Works for any class.
Instantly leaves games to avoid death.
Uses health potions and health globes as needed.
Visually displays the actions of the bot.
Allows you to run multiple copies of the game and bot.
Customizable, and works with very little to no configuration.
Includes all of the features of Diablo III Maphack!
Full access to new features as they are added.
Updated within 24 hours for most game updates.
Access to the private forums where features may be requested.
Receive credit when you refer other customers!
FREE lifetime updates with purchase.

blizzard?
and now? What will you do about it?
Edited by darkRPS#1375 on 6/4/2012 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm just showing the bot so that people have consciousness that already exists in this game

never used cheats in games
I have my id to more than 7 years
Reply Quote
I never used cheats
you do not realize that the values of the items had a raise?
the more money the higher inflation in the game, right?

you doubt this is real?
Reply Quote
It isn't real. They are probably some bots, but they would be very simple right now. This list is impossible to implement in one month.

"Works even during times of game errors such as the server is full or the servers are busy!"

Really? How can anyone believe that. It is just a scam to steal your real money or in game gold. If you want destroy you gameplay by cheating, just use RMAH.
Reply Quote
I'm just showing the bot so that people have consciousness that already exists in this game

never used cheats in games
I have my id to more than 7 years

Dawg, the bot is not real...what is real is the account information that gets stolen.

The perceived bot and its abilities are just there to reel noobs in thinking they can gain some wealth but in fact they just get hacked by compromising their account.
Reply Quote
It's not like Blizzard doesn't know about it, thanks for giving it free advertisement and getting more botters

Edit: I see you removed the link, good
Edited by King#11266 on 6/4/2012 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
im sure they exist in some form and dupe hacks too.. just hope they get caught down the line
Reply Quote
The thing is bots are indeed farming gold in specific areas netting 12m a day.
This is seriously driving up prices. When RMAH comes out its only going to get worse.
Reply Quote
Instantly leaves games to avoid death.

Stopped reading there. It's just a keylogger.
Reply Quote
<Patch 1.0.2 - v.1.0.2.9749 - May 29th, 2012::WardenImplemented>
As expected, Warden was implemented clientside with the first client patch. Now that the clientside responder is there, this means Warden is there. However, it can "watch" you hack all day long, but if it has no warmods with instruction sets, it will do nothing about it. At this time, there is no evidence of any warmods. Warden is running blind, and you should still be safe. That does not mean there will not be any warmods activated before the next patch, though! There is still risk to hacking now. They can write new instructions at any time and you will not be aware until it's too late if you don't use some kind of safety mechanism. To debunk a common mistake: Warden does NOT ban accounts. If you are caught cheating, it responds with a message to the server saying you are a bad player, and it flags your account to a blacklist for the next ban-wave.
Reply Quote
http://www.twitch.tv/minidora0702/b/319710460

This streamer was using bot, nice?
Lots of people used it now.
Blues, you still keep silent?
Reply Quote
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=62958775&f=153&o=0 - Picture of it on first post
Reply Quote
The thing is bots are indeed farming gold in specific areas netting 12m a day.
This is seriously driving up prices. When RMAH comes out its only going to get worse.

Uh they are farming 12m a day (no they aren't) and that crazy amount of supply is causing prices to go up drastically? That doesn't make sense whatsoever if they were dumping gold on the market the prices would drop and gold would become worth less.
Reply Quote
There are bots available for D3 already and yes they are very basic, but they do work. I know a kid that runs one. The sad thing is i was just reading a thread and someone brought up the point that D2 has all these bots/modders etc. What this guy fails to realize is D2 is 12 years old. For the first 6 years, bots weren't used for the most part. Less than a month into D3, bots are being used...........Just remake D2 with some upgrades and better graphics, offer it for $20 with a D3 code. Please, at least that !@#$ would be fun.
Reply Quote
just wondering, are macros also not allowed? like lets say a macro to change all your gear to MF gear? Was thinking of changing my mouse settings to be able to do it but if its against the policies I rather not.
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Lollerskate
Uh they are farming 12m a day (no they aren't) and that crazy amount of supply is causing prices to go up drastically? That doesn't make sense whatsoever if they were dumping gold on the market the prices would drop and gold would become worth less.

Ahhh, no. its called inflation. more gold means gold is worth less, yes. but gold been worth less means more gold to buy the same item.

Just ask Zimbabwe.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]