Diablo® III

Updating Blizzard Launcher

(Locked)

Hiya. Seeing if anyone else having issues today or if there's a kind soul able to offer help. When running D3 today, the launcher tries to update and gets variously stuck at 0%, 51%, 91 or 96%. Have twice gotten to 96% then get "failed to update". Tried running as admin, tried the 'loop" fixes in the sticky with no effect.

Any suggestions much appreciated.
Hmm, now seems to get stuck at 51% pretty much every time.
Ok. So while stuck on 51% I open the task manager and end the agent.exe process. The launcher re-initialises and says game up to date.

Unfortunately I have to do this every time.

Anything I can do so I don't have to do this every time I wanna play?

Cheers
Bleh now error 3003
me get error 3007
error 3003 now. I guess they having emergency maintenance, forget to show server status down =\
We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, June 6th. Maintenance will begin at 5:00 AM PDT and conclude at approximately 11:00 AM PDT. During this time, servers and many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.

found the maintenance.
im getting stuck at 75 % for 6 days i cant launch start craft 2 diablo3 or wow i get this window that says updating blizzard launcher .... ..... ... ..... at 75 % stops and i cant play what is up with this blizzard
i can launch sc2 but stuck on d3 2/3s mark..
wtf mate
w8 fml
sc2 is stuck the same!!

omg how can i get my level on???
hi all

update adobe flash and it works :D
Support Forum Agent
Please don't resuscitate old threads. It usually best to just start your own thread with a detailed description of what you are experiencing.

This thread is now locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]