Diablo® III

Town after Checkpoint Resets Revival Location

In the game when you die, you normally respawn at the latest checkpoint unless you travel to town because if you die again after going to town you then always respawn in town. Why does it overwrite your checkpoint location like that? It causes me to have to run empty dungeons a lot to get back to where I was and it's really tedious.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
I have had the same issue. Normally, if you die in a dungeon, you will respawn at the beginning of the dungeon. Lately, if you have used the Town Portal while in the dungeon and then die after returning to the dungeon, you respawn in town making it a long jaunt back to where you need to be.
Edited by Necroflesh#1191 on 9/2/2012 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Happened to me as well. Still no change. It's a major bug! Why isn't anyone giving any answers regarding this?

Also - this happens in solo gameplay as well, not only in multiplayer. Going around empty areas is frustrating... and it happens over and over again.
Edited by RoyCohn#2298 on 11/15/2012 2:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Anyone?
Reply Quote
I'm gonna start bumping this thread. Happened again - it's wasted time, especially if you aim to get to a boss fight with full NV.

So there - until some official answer is given to this (even if it's just "We know about this - we're looking into it"), I'm gonna have to say the following every few hours:

BUMP!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]