Diablo® III

Cant retrieve hero list

so instead of having a good night's sleep i decided to wake up at 2am (11am PDT) just to grind a little, ending up going back to sleep for another 2hours after finding out that the maintenance was extended, only to wake up at 4am and wait til now (5.40am) without getting to play AT ALL.
THANKS BLIZZARD, THANKS.
Here at Blizzard we pride ourselves on our 50% down time. Our slogan is "50% of the time it works all the time".
I wish thousands of people would just get their money back. Maybe that would send the message to stop the !@#$tyness coming from this company throughout the past 5 years. Too bad that won't happen.
Glad this was posted, I too am stuck at the "Retrieving Hero List" point in the logging on phase. I had logged in for a little, had an enormous amount of lag and noticed that my achievements weren't* being listed properly. By that I mean I went from over 1200 points down to 0 achievement points.

So I logged out and thought that maybe it would help with the problem, but soon learned this would create yet another problem. I love the game so far, when talking about content, but this constant delay of play, is getting beyond bearable.

I did pay my regular 60 bucks, and this wouldn't have happened if it were a single player game. I would be happy to play anytime without worrying about something happening like this. Well yet another example of why I will think twice, or more, when it comes to buying another blizz game when having to deal with their servers.

Please, fix both of these problems soon. If I had a subscription with diablo 3, this would make me suspend it.
Edited by Aphotic#1382 on 5/29/2012 2:41 PM PDT
60 Undead Rogue
Same here!! I went to switch characters and it booted me, so I came back in and I'm stuck at retrieving hero list!!
100 Orc Warlock
same here
Same prob, they fix one thing and mess up five
+1
YES IT FINALLY RETRIEVED MY HERO!
Yep, same here
05/29/2012 02:39 PMPosted by ehtzon
im starting to twitch...

This...was...a....fantastic......post.
blizz ur a joke i cant even play if i wanted to
/signed

same here
We live in a day and age where things like this are perfectly reasonable and expected of the products we pay hard earned cash for. It just came out guys, give it some time before it actually works correctly. Sorry you can't play your game because we made it online only so that you wouldn't have problems with hacking and exploits.
05/29/2012 02:31 PMPosted by HyperioN
maybach music

HAHHAAAHAAAHHHAHAHA I CANT STOP LAUGHING
58 Worgen Death Knight
NAO!! FIX IT NAO!!! OMG ME IS STUCK HERE ON HERO LIST!!!!!! MY VIRTUAL EPIC LEWTZ AND GOLD IMPORTANT TO MEEEEEE!!!!!
My buddy and I are both having this problem, so add two more to the list of phail...
90 Night Elf Hunter
WTB Solo mode
This is too funny!!

Right now... baby Jesus is crying.
Are you happy with that blizzard?
A baby is crying and it's Jesus at that.

All he wanted to do was battle the demons of hell to save your butts and his hero list can't be retrieved.

Oh yeah, mine doesn't work either so fix this plz kthx
Edited by ChrisF#1188 on 5/29/2012 2:41 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]