Diablo® III

Error 3007 - constanstly booted from game

This is the most frustrated I have ever been - with a PC game...

Being kicked from the game after sometime only 60seconds of game play, maybe 4mins at a good length of time.. but that is totally unacceptable...

There is no latency issue from my end. My cable connection is strong and clean.

Blizzard I see that lots of others are suffering from the same error 3007 code.. please fix and update with a patch ASAP.

thank you.
Reply Quote
your computer must maintain a constant connection to battle.net as well as the server for the gameplay. sometimes a full server cause cause issues on blizzards end either battle.net or the game server itself causing a rift in the connection and causing it to boot players.

also sometimes having a router connected to modem cause also cause breaks in a connection. try going straight from modem to computer and skipping router.

also depending on the internet company (such as Verizon, Comcast, service electric or any other) can be issues. having your internet plus all your tv's cable boxes and everything being brought into your house through one individual cable line can create broadband issues. playing online games draws all your broadband and then cable boxes and phones also drawing from it can create a break in the line even if its a tiny little rift and the game will crash right away. almost like drawing to much electric from a single breaker and the breaker trips.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]