Diablo® III

Patch 1.02 on Asian servers ?

try this guys. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5152415037

it work for me but right now i cant play via US server but i can via EU server (which i got no character).. dang.. maybe US server is down.. Asia server still on patching.. just try your luck on the link i post above.

Philippines
Edited by RandomPro#6125 on 5/30/2012 3:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
salamat brad!
Reply Quote

Read the first post. I'm not asking what the problem is, I'm asking blizzard for a solution. Still 2.5 hours until tech support hours begin so all we can do here is wait (and complain).

The game client version you have is the enUS client. It will download the new patch automatically and thus make you unable to log on to the asian server. If you don't want to wait but still want to play in English, hope on battlenet, go to your account > diablo 3 > download client, change the client to enSG. Download, install and it will all work because it will request the patching for the asian server. There are ways to make the download faster by copying your mpq files to another location, uninstalling enUS diablo 3, then installing the enSG and coping the mpq files back in. Should save around 6gb of downloading. That's the only current solution until the Asian servers move to the newest patch version.

I thought SG (Singapore) is part of SEA, which have been allocated to play on the American server?

So theoretically only the taiwanese installer would *fix* it for us?
Reply Quote
Read Korean service note they said:

Maintenance will be done on 5/31 from 5AM to 1PM (8 hrs)
Reply Quote
In Australia, got stuck in patch 1.0.2. and yes tried everything, not much worked anyway, however, i believe if you re-install or your D3 client within ASAIN language, which might take 1h?, you should be able to run that. My GF has the same version as mine, but she has downloaded Chinese version so she can play while i am stunned.
and P.S., server in taiwan will update their system from 4am 31/5 (taiwan time i assume), which takes 8 hours, so i guess if we wait to noon local time, we should be fine with any version. thats so far i got.
Reply Quote
wow! d3's first epic fail :O
Reply Quote
Hey, i'm a Beijinger too. Good to know I'm not the only one having problems with that! Let's hope they'll fix that for the next patch...
Reply Quote
The asian servers are not patched yet but my korean friends can play, I think the problem is that we have patched ahead of them. When we try to connect, the error message is indirectly referring to the fact that their servers have not patched.
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 04:27 AMPosted by Nobility
The asian servers are not patched yet but my korean friends can play, I think the problem is that we have patched ahead of them. When we try to connect, the error message is indirectly referring to the fact that their servers have not patched.

yeah correct; so to avoid this problem for future patches, we should circumvent the US launcher and directly run Diablo 3 with the "-launch" parameter

I.E. modify the shortcut to this:
"C:\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch

Whenever Diablo III.exe then tells us to upgrade, then it'll close and run the launcher and upgrade.

The launcher's quite nasty anyway.
Edited by Marcade#6367 on 5/30/2012 4:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
this simply makes blizzard staff inefficient as they are consider experience game provider and they can't even coordinate such maintenance/updates or bother to update.

Well i guess, amercia server is handle by 1 group, euro another group and asia another group. They don't bother each other group.
Reply Quote
So that's what happen!

Fix it please had too much of breaks after breaks....
Reply Quote
arrrrr.... after patching 1.02 play on server america no problem. switch to Asia server saying Diablo need to patch ?????? help pls
Reply Quote
I have the exact same problem. However if I switch my downloader (in my battle.net account) I can download the game in Korean (unfortunately I don't read/speak it).

I posted this here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5589540187

I just skimmed this thread, not sure if I missed this:

Does anyone know when the Asian servers are being patched?

I have a global copy of the game and installed the enUS. I just found out (thanks Pitfiend) that only the America server was patched to 1.0.2. So I got somewhat smart and installed D3 Asian (specifically krKR) to my box (in another location because I don't want to reinstall enUS if something is wrong) and I can't change the language back to English. With the global/enUS version I could select any language.

The worst part was I could still select the region -_-

So has anyone heard/know when the asian servers are being patched?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
In Beijing here, been having the same problem for a day~ thought I must have been the only one till i found this.. it is somewhat a comfort... ironically~~
Reply Quote
Are you sure that the enSG client uses the same Battlenet region as in North America ? If not, I still wont be able to log into my account. I also have the Chinese (Taiwan) version on another PC but I can't use it to log into my account because it's a different region. I can only use it to log into an account made on Taiwan's Battlenet.
Edited by l1CappYl1#1579 on 5/30/2012 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Read Korean service note they said:

Maintenance will be done on 5/31 from 5AM to 1PM (8 hrs)

They are patching Asia server to current version during this maintenance window so you should be ok after that.
Edited by Gandalf#1720 on 5/30/2012 6:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]