Diablo® III

Finally i am comfortable act 3 Inferno

Edited by Taross#1144 on 5/30/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What items give you your life on hit and what are their stats?
Also what is your dps.
Edited by BluStalker#1770 on 5/30/2012 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Proof needed
Reply Quote
laws too many people have added me over the last 2-3 days over 100 requests for advice and tips. I want to enjoy the game and progression so unfortunately im not gonna show my game tag.

I dont need to prove to a scrub who i have never seen on the monk forums. I have been on the forums since day one learning the building and now providing advice.

I think you will find about 10-20 people willing to back me and my statements for people i have helped online in the last 3-4 days. Even though my current gear is just a little different then when they inspected me. I will try and get some screen shots tonight.

i am willing to provide the screen shots too regulars on the forums who want to get better as of tonight kk.

I have an 800+ yes u read it correctly 800+ life on hit weapon over 600+dps with 50% critical hit damage i wont say how high it actually is.

i have not seen higher then 800+ life on hit on the ah in the last 24 hours. you will laugh when i tell you i got it for 70k lolololololol
Edited by Taross#1144 on 5/30/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
laws tell me when u read my game tag and i will edit and delete it. 2 many guys have added me which has flooded my friends list with people asking for advice.

Taross#1144

I think you will find about 10-20 people willing to back me and my statements for people i have helped onlien in the last 3-4 days.

I have an 800+ yes u read it correctly 800+ life on hit weapon over 600+dps with 50% critical hit damage i wont say how high it actually is.

Thanks. Also would you recommend 600 life-on-hit amulet with crit chance or 200 dex 90 vit amulet for act 3.
Reply Quote
ty for making that blatently obvious to all the newbies fffffffff about how to get my game tag. Im not going to continue posting my builds gear stats and how i play my monk anymore.

You would be suprised a lot of the newbies didn't know that by by build.

Right now every man and their dog have added me FML.
Reply Quote
My bad, deleted.
Reply Quote
Sorry for the overeaction i just know im coming home to 20-30 mins to just get my friends list back to a managable number.

i also know i may accidentally delete regulars on the monk forums by mistake which sucks!

i want to help people out on the forums but also play with my best mates so hard to balance.
Edited by Taross#1144 on 5/30/2012 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
All this guy does is troll the forums 24/7. He's never provided any proof that he has a clue about how this game works however always boasts about doing it ezmode.

You can find out somebody's BattleTag by looking at any post they've edited. This dipsticks' is Taross#1144
Edited by Tanoshii#1820 on 5/30/2012 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
They dont need to edit post. You can just click on their names too see Tag...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]