Diablo® III

Invulnerable bug

This happened to me yesterday as well as another time early this week.

When it happens if I'm in a group of monsters, for some reason I can't use any skills. Here's the stranger part, THEY CAN'T KILL ME! I actually walked away from my computer when this happened as I was just about to mop up an elite, I came back 30 minutes later and they were still wacking away bringing my health to 1 but never killing me.

So I had my friend join my game and to see if he could kill them for me hoping it would free me up. Well he popped in, cleared it pretty quickly but I was still stuck. I could rotate but I couldn't actually move or use abilities/switch gear/potions/etc.

So he gets the idea and says "Try to TP". My buddy and I never laughed so hard in our lives when I pressed "T". My barbarian ASPLODED as soon as I tried to TP and was greeted with the good 'ol death screen.

Didn't know if this bug is related to server lag or just a programming glitch. If I can replicate this issue and record it I will do so and report back here.
Reply Quote
same happened to me just now, and has been happening all week now. I basically just leave my current game and start over. True story.
Reply Quote
If you want a thread combining every other threads about this issue please follow the link and post : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006892777
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]