Diablo® III

"patch required" problem

(Locked)

this is what happened when i want to log in.

after the 1st step of log in (connect to battle.net) a message saying "a new patch for diablo 3 is available. the game will now close and so on" pop out. after that when i press ok and instead of what i thought it supposed to apply the patch, windows said that the program has stopped working. im non windows 7 64bit
88 Night Elf Death Knight
same problem, bump this ish
Same thing happening to me
Same problem here "Patch Required" then the client restarts and downloads nothing and get the same message..

This is a load of crap. Can't patch, down for maintainance more than a MMO, and when it is up it's laggy and the AH (the only way to get really good items) sometimes works.

I jumped through hoops to stop getting disconnected every couple of minutes, I'm not going to jump through hoops again to get my game to patch. Fix it.
here too
same here i open the game it tell me to update than it close for update and nothing happen the game just restart. what happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
same here sign to log in it replies new patch required and will automatically start up date but same thing happens over and over game says up to date but the patch keeps poppin up . hope its fixed soon
8 Draenei Shaman
I'm having the same issue. I would like to have a solution sometime soon... I'd like to get more then a few minutes of gameplay before it is ruined entirely.
Get your !@#$ into gear blizzard and fix this, same dam problem here
loopdeloop
I'm having the same problem. the first time, it just went away after several hours. but now, it just keeps on giving me that bull!@#$.
I would really like a solution fast Blizzard. My whole family plays now, and I'm getting the crap for this problem.
PLEASE ASSIST!!!!
85 Blood Elf Priest
burrrrpppppp same problem ere
90 Orc Death Knight
Same prob here , so far this game has been nothing but a waste of time and money
dido this sux
85 Human Warrior
Same as OP...
same problem here...argh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same here.. this is just a huge fail.. AGAIN
same problem here...argh
Same...
same here.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]