Diablo® III

Vendored a white staff I had in my inventory

85 Tauren Druid
a few hours later I realized it was my whimsyshire key and now I log in and I can't buy it back.

What kind of retard makes it sellable and white name so that it looks like trash?

Anyone know how to get it back?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It is very clear who is a douche from reading your post.
Thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
lol ok guy im not the one going around trying to place blame to others to cover up "your fail"
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 05:31 AMPosted by Church
lol way to blame other people for your poor lack in awareness. you dont deserve that staff. fyi thats karma for you cause im sure your a douche

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite
Reply Quote
how does that apply to this post?
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Zupan
I was pretty sure the staff of herding "can't be sold". http://www.diablowiki.net/images/9/9f/StaffofHerding.jpg

More likely he was running along and decided to throw all the white stuff out of his inventory that he thought he had accidentally picked up.
Reply Quote
You can't sell those items to vendors... Liar OP is liar.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
That is a great and reassuring image. It made me log back in to make sure it was gone. Maybe I had inventory issues and dumped it? I vaguely recall making space when I was in whimsyshire.

I should have just banked it as soon as I opened the portal. I wish it was a brown named item instead of white. It would be a lot more appropriate I think.
Reply Quote
I sold mine too or threw it I dunno! lol Did a total of 1 run with it... promptly vendored it with everything else i found there.

I was sorta annoyed that happened. That said, I didnt care that much since my char didnt die. I found the pieces back while leveling in nightmare.
Edited by Scrangos#1518 on 6/1/2012 5:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
thanks for the tip. I will be sure not to repeate your mistake
Reply Quote
That is a great and reassuring image. It made me log back in to make sure it was gone. Maybe I had inventory issues and dumped it? I vaguely recall making space when I was in whimsyshire.

I should have just banked it as soon as I opened the portal. I wish it was a brown named item instead of white. It would be a lot more appropriate I think.

Would you like someone also to sit down and play the game for you? I do not understand why people cannot think for themselves!!

Just an FYI, Not everyone needs or wants their hands held, there are many like you out there, you all remind of the movie Idiocracy. Yes people like you are proving that movie to be our future.!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Could be worse, we could all be !@#$%^-s in the future instead.
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 05:46 AMPosted by DukeTyrion
I was pretty sure the staff of herding "can't be sold". http://www.diablowiki.net/images/9/9f/StaffofHerding.jpg

More likely he was running along and decided to throw all the white stuff out of his inventory that he thought he had accidentally picked up.

Good question. Perhaps you should ponder it.
Reply Quote
There are, or were, bugs going around involving the staff. Look'em up.
If it's not that, then I guess you just dropped it..
Edited by Fruit#2331 on 6/1/2012 6:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If only you had a safe box to place it in to prevent this... Oh wait.
Reply Quote
EDIT: I hadn't had my coffee yet... was a little too happy with his failure.

Sucks man, but this is nobodies fault but your own.
Edited by Sky#1360 on 6/1/2012 7:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
What the hell is wrong with you people?

Sure the guy said he was frustrated the item was white or whatever. But the point of the thread wasn't that it wasn't his fault, he was asking if anyone knew how to get it back.

If you want to be a douche to people for no reason, the general forum is that way --->

OP, sadly I don't think there's any way you'll be able to get it back. Sucks, but you'll just have to get it again. Good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]