Diablo® III

Powerleveling...

85 Night Elf Hunter
The legitimate way.

After leveling my new wizard to about 5, I stopped by the AH and started searching for levels 1-10 gear with + exp. Forabout 1-5k per piece I was able to get every slot filled with very nice pieces.

At level 13, one of my friends (level 15) joined group with me. At level 15 I had +77 exp per kill, and 17% (helmet, square ruby). By level 16 we were caught up together. And currently sitting at me level 19, him level 18.*I have gained 6 levels, where he has gained 3!* I am now at 119 exp per kill, and 17% with 3 pieces waiting for me at 20.

We finished act one in just over an hour, and started Act 2. Altogether it has been about 2 hours and I am almost level 20, where I have more +exp gear waiting.

Instead of paying 250k, or whatever they are asking now. Spend about 50k in the AH, grab yourself some nice +exp gear, and just go out there killing. You spend only 2x the time, save a ton of your cash, make almost all your money back while questing, help others out by buying from AH, and do not seem like a pansy to the HC community : )

TLDR
Buy +exp gear, go out there and kill something.
Edited by Rombuq#1342 on 6/2/2012 6:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I could imagine... my wizard died last night before grabbing any higher than square, but the 17% is still amazing. If I grab an enlighten shrine, I can see that bar jump everytime a mob drops
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
i'll take my lvl 50 monk at 4 hours played or my 26 warrior at 59 minutes:P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah, it is definitely not the quickest, and I could have sped it up significantly. But I get to play the game instead of sitting in town, and I also get to make a lot of the money I spend on items back : )
Reply Quote
Now when I was theory crafting this on the forums, people generally dismissed it.

X_X
Reply Quote
you are a good man Charlie Brown
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Well, my friend and I just hit nightmare - !@#$ starts to hurt fast.. rather than continue on with all +exp, I think I will start going for some actual gear :P

We ran through everything, did not stop to farm anything, did not check all the possible corners of the map, or anything like that. Got into nightmare at level 33 and 31.

I would highly advise grabbing the exp gear : )
or atleast the exp gem in a socketed helm if nothing else!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]