Diablo® III

Demon Hunter skills in 1.0.2.9858

As the network delay, reaction time, the cause of the fault rate. 1.5 seconds and 1 second cannot ensure the survival of the Demon Hunter. Hoping to expand the scope of light around character, because we don't want to play D3 into blind.
Reply Quote
lolwut.
Reply Quote
Dafqu did I just read?
Reply Quote
06/02/2012 08:44 AMPosted by West
Dafqu did I just read?
Reply Quote
He is saying because of latency, 1.5 seconds for smoke screen makes the ability useless.
Reply Quote
I had a really nice Ballistics/CA/Gloom based build (see my Tankbuster post) but no matter what I try to fiddle, unless I buy Act 4 gear it just can't survive Act 2.

Right now it's SS and pray or wait for a patch.
Reply Quote
I disagree. I only use SS to get out of a tight spot like if something is ontop of me, I'm CCed, or cornered. If you manage your discipline correctly you should not have problems getting 2 SS's off and that's enough to escape - especially if you use tactical advantage passive ( I don't ATM ).
Reply Quote
I hate when you dont ss fast enough because of server latency and dies to stupid things =(
Its really frustrating...
Reply Quote
I had a really nice Ballistics/CA/Gloom based build (see my Tankbuster post) but no matter what I try to fiddle, unless I buy Act 4 gear it just can't survive Act 2.

Right now it's SS and pray or wait for a patch.

I am now in purgatory ACT4, hurt 76000 +, health
34000 +, Azmodan become beyond the presence of god, the difficulty far outweigh the Diablo.Part of the elite, difficulty also far outweigh the Diablo
Reply Quote
I see someone shot five hours to beat Azmodan, he thought he was lucky. Blackwater time becomes his biological clock, that time is 3 seconds SS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]