Diablo® III

Unable to retrieve heroes list

90 Orc Death Knight
I connect to servers, I authenticate...and then spend forever on the retrieving heroes list..
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I am having the same problem friend.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue.
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem, Sever is so unstable.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Same here.

I wonder what the cause/ETA on solution is today, this seems to happen often enough.
Reply Quote
Blizzard, seriously, this is not cool. I and several hundred thousand others didn't blow $60 to watch our computers freeze at "Retrieving Heroes List." Fix your servers, please, and keep them fixed. Or don't require our machines to talk to yours. Either way: I want to play, I PAID to play.
Reply Quote
Same here...wonder if it's based on West Coast region. My friends up in Alberta, CAN are fine connecting. I'm in CA.
Reply Quote
Same issue as well hmmm... Im in VA and am having the issue so i dont think its a region issue. Some one at Blizzard was probably working on a hot-fix, implemented it and then this is the surrounding issue due to the hot-fix
Edited by ShowerSlug#1763 on 6/2/2012 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is happening again on asia
Reply Quote
Happening again on 10/11/12 Why can't Blizzard still sort it . Had long enough
Reply Quote
have the same problem. can not sign in, retrieving heroes list. error,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]