Diablo® III

AH - Only 3 preferred stats?

Main stat
Vitality
All res

-.-'

I want to be able to search for something more specific. Increasing the number of preferred stat options to at least 5 would be helpful. 3 is not enough, as you can see, it's taken up immediately by 3 already necessary options.
Reply Quote
Just read the "35 things" list that I'm sure you've all read, and it's kind of in there. But, this is still a suggestion.. just add 2 more slots, it wouldn't require changing anything else. It looks as though there is room enough already.
Reply Quote
I made a post on the EU Forums, in an attempt to bundle all the "Preferred Stats posts" into one post. Please check this post out, like the post and leave a comment.

Thanks in advance.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4736523759#1
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").

actual feedback. YAY!
this is a much needed improvement.
Reply Quote
e're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").

Awesome sauce!
Reply Quote

can u guys make it so we can search the DPS on items like offhands, its not an option yet
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Yaya! Soon Tm? :)

Edit....... Also add it so i can see how much of a upgrade the item is. hate not know if the swords better then mine.
Edited by Swizle#1627 on 8/2/2012 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
yeah, why isn't DPS searchable?
Reply Quote
Are you also fixing it so that you can search for all of the affixes on an item? Some are missing from the list....
Reply Quote

GLORIOUS!! Ho-ray!!!

Ignoring the necro reply to a month old post because ... HO-RAY!!!
Reply Quote
What I want to know, is why it was only 3 to begin with. Seriously, how could you limit it to three from the get go? Especially with the way the loot works with items having 3,4,5 and 6 mods on it....

While your at it btw, fix not being able to search for IAS on quivers. Gets annoying sifting through hundreds of quivers with 5-9% IAS to find one thats actually decent.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

And when can we expect this? Why does something as simple as that take months, yet anything that might benefit a player gets fixed overnight?
Reply Quote
I wish I could +1 that response.
Reply Quote
Wow...any idea on when?
Reply Quote
And now I can re-read the cat post and smile. Amazing what a little ACTUAL communication can do for relations. Thanks for the update. Nice to know AH options are getting a fix.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]