Diablo® III

AH - Only 3 preferred stats?

i totally agree with this. The ah should be more elaborate.
Reply Quote
Thank god! I will finally be able to get some gear for inferno!!
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:15 AMPosted by manny
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").

can u guys make it so we can search the DPS on items like offhands, its not an option yet
Reply Quote
It would thrill me to see affixes that are altered by a gem not be included in the AH search. For instance, If i search the values of a chest with 100 dexterity and 3 sockets then that's what I want. Not 0 on the chest and 100+ worth in the sockets. Errrg.. Those gems were like weeds in flower garden.

Simply put, is it possible for affix searches to only search what's on the item itself? To no longer allow gems affect the values of affixes that we are searching?

Either that or require all gems be removed from weapons and armors before posting? Please, this would add 5 years back to my life. I've spent a large portion of frustration over those pesky gems.

Thanks for all the posts CM's. :P
Edited by ParadigmDeez#1302 on 8/5/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").

wait I don't understand this... blue responded with feedback? the sky is turning red!
Reply Quote
While you guys aim at making AH a lot more comfortable to use, could you please consider to change the following as well;
I'm searching for a specific legendary/set item with affixes i can not choose for this item.
As an example, Beckon Sail chest armor have Attack speed % affix, but you cannot pick this affix for chest armors on AH - meaning i am not allowed to search for OTHER legendary chests with attack speed %, which could be interesting as an alternative for Beckon Sail (if Attack speed is what i want) This goes for many other types of items, where you cannot search for certain affixes on AH, even though they actually do exist on those items within the game.

Ultimately you have to start browsing the world wide web for legendary & set items to find the ones that are interesting for your character, and then start browsing AH without affixes - because partly you cannot refine your search in terms of affixes for legendaries/ set items while named (which you have now stated you will fix), and partly because you cannot choose certain affixes for item types as described above, while not named.

Thanks in advance :)
Cheers!
Reply Quote
lol topic, blue necro it and it booms to page 12!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]