Diablo® III

AH - Only 3 preferred stats?

Woohoo!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
08/02/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Cookee
Are you also fixing it so that you can search for all of the affixes on an item? Some are missing from the list...

We're definitely working on filling the missing gaps. On a somewhat related note, we also want players to be able to search for stats on Legendary items.
Reply Quote
Wander what patch this will be implemented in.

It can't come soon enough!

Also: Omg a blue violates the tos by necroing a post. Shame! :D

It's been a while since they posted, so to them it IS a new post ;-)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
08/02/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Cavar
While making these changes please give the ability to exclude items with a socket that already have a gem in the socket.

Making it so that stat increases which come from slotted gems aren't taken into account when searching for equipment is absolutely on the "to do" list.

08/02/2012 10:15 AMPosted by manny
can u guys make it so we can search the DPS on items like offhands, its not an option yet

This is also something we want to do.
Reply Quote
Not that I'm not grateful for this fix, but what about the more important aspects of the game? Like itemization?

I am 100% sincere here.

And to be completely blunt, replying to this thread and only talking about the AH in the Constructive Feedback thread just SEEMS like you guys only care about the AH.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Lylirra
Are you also fixing it so that you can search for all of the affixes on an item? Some are missing from the list...

We're definitely working on filling the missing gaps. On a somewhat related note, we also want players to be able to search for stats on Legendary items.

Omg she lives....muchas gracias for the update ma'am!

How exciting, now we won't spend 50% of our time on the AH...well at least not unwillingly.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:38 AMPosted by rolalowe
blues are allowed to necro?

When they are encouraging us to go on the auction house again they are.

He responded to a question asked with information. It just happened to be about the AH.

I appreciate the info....
Reply Quote
Thank you for the response blues! These proposed changes are wonderful!
Reply Quote
Cool, glad you guys are looking into it.

as stated before, searchable by DPS would be excellent as well.

this will help my bottom line =]
Edited by supYO#1535 on 8/2/2012 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").

THANK YOU!!!!!!

TTTTYYYYYY!!!!! :)

:) :) :) :) :)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Lylirra
This is also something we want to do.

You mean I won't have to see anymore 400-600 dps weapons for 40-100m just cuz they're crit 90% socketed with 800 loh anymore? Omg..patience is really a virtue.

THANK YOU, WE APPRECIATE THIS COMMUNICATION!
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 8/2/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you for listening and adding something useful. Keep it up. Please dont forget to fix the issues with the IAS on Inna Pants since they are still not working, accordingly.
Reply Quote
Nice to see some feedback.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").

Hallelujah!!!
Reply Quote
Very nice to see six options. However, it would be even double as nice if you let us fill out a MIN and MAX value.

As a poor and broke player I can't afford 9% IAS gloves. I can only afford 6%-7%. The current mechanic forces me to search through all the 8,9 gloves in order to locate something I can afford.
Reply Quote
Well at least they "want" to do these things. I wonder why we can't get piecemeal fixes and updates. Are they gonna lump a huge amount of things into one patch? I guess they only have to get through one testing cycle that way?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]