Diablo® III

AH - Only 3 preferred stats?

Also if you can do stat filters on green items such as the Natalya set. Once I type in Natalya it grays out the search feature. Now I have to look at each individual one and compare.
Reply Quote
When is 1.04? We've heard about it. Many thought it was going to release last week. Seems like you guys have been talking about 1.04 and 1.01 forever.
Reply Quote
BTW dont forget about DPS on rings and amulets when looking at offhands and their DPS
Reply Quote
Just a reminder, this is what the auction house looked like during early beta.
http://i.imgur.com/dLGAO.jpg
Reply Quote
Nice feedback. We really need to know when?
And also the stat value separate from the gem added.
Reply Quote
yeah fixing the ah won't save this game... sniping galore ggthnx
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Lylirra
Wander what patch this will be implemented in.

Just to be clear, the things I've commented are changes we're working on right now. Some of these changes are planned for 1.0.4, and some are planned for 1.1.0. Due to implementation and testing needs, however, those plans may change and get moved around, so just keep that in mind.

It's great to hear from a CM and with good news that this stuff is being looked at.

Can you confirm whether you will allow us to see stats on items sold? Or prices we list things at? Or at least give some in game accessible note pad? It's annoying to have to write down names/prices/stats.

Please make these a priority - they should be relatively easy and will make A LOT of people happier. I have no idea when 1.04 is coming, but you should break patches into smaller bits if it means getting some stuff out quicker.

I definitely still enjoy playing this game, but my biggest complaints are these sorts of small things that make parts of the game difficult/annoying.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
08/02/2012 11:12 AMPosted by ChaosLeech
When is 1.04?

Soon™.

(Sorry, dude. Had to do it. =/)
Reply Quote
OMG Another RMAH UPDATE
Reply Quote
When is 1.04?

Soon™.

Beats "........." by a land-slide.

Still, you can't go wrong with an estimate as long as you preface it correctly: "we're aiming, should no problems pop up, to shoot for within the next two weeks."
Edited by NexInterNos#1365 on 8/2/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote

This^

So "working on it" means?
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Lylirra
When is 1.04?

Soon™.

Lol nice one
Reply Quote
Finally!!! :D
Reply Quote

This^

So "working on it" means?

rollback lol
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Lylirra
When is 1.04?

Soon™.

Evil!!!
But it's S∞n™
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/02/2012 10:17 AMPosted by bulletbutter
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").
What I want to know, is why it was only 3 to begin with. Seriously, how could you limit it to three from the get go? Especially with the way the loot works with items having 3,4,5 and 6 mods on it....

While your at it btw, fix not being able to search for IAS on quivers. Gets annoying sifting through hundreds of quivers with 5-9% IAS to find one thats actually decent.

And crit chance on Helmets please!@
Reply Quote
Thanks for updates Lylirra, some of us actually like the game and are looking forward to an even better experience.
Reply Quote
I'm not trolling, just that it has crossed the line, another update to RMAH and the game totally unbalanced

FIX the game no the AH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]