Diablo® III

AH - Only 3 preferred stats?

Community Manager
08/02/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Zonginator
Can you confirm whether you will allow us to see stats on items sold? Or prices we list things at?

You mean stats of items in the Completed tab? If so, yes -- that is functionality we're looking to add. We're also looking to make it so that you can see the listing price of unsold and cancelled items in the Completed tab, as well.

(Not sure if that answered your last question completely, but I still felt it was relevant information to share.)
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Lylirra
When is 1.04?

Soon™.

(Sorry, dude. Had to do it. =/)

Hahaha, well done. -5 for information but +15 for unexpected delivery. 10/10
Reply Quote
Lylirra first thanks for the great feedback.

i got another question:

Is it possible to add searching for specific affixes on legendarys ?

thanks!
Reply Quote
Shouldn't I get Bonus points for being Trolled by a Blue? And Extra because she has a cat? :)
Edited by ChaosLeech#1406 on 8/2/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Finally we get a blue post with actual information on updates coming in the next patch or two most likely and 50% of you still make posts !@#$ting on it and demanding all things be fixed at once ( items, auction house, drops, inferno, rubberbanding, monster affixes, witch doctors, magic find, botters, exploits..) and then some of you have the nerve to be mad at changes we've been screaming for .. "Oh now 'noobs' will be able to search the auction house without looking through 200 similar items all the time..boo hoo.' or people who make suggestions that just don't really need to be done as if their gonna jump right on 'add max/min stats to auction house' which could be done but let's try and focus on the task at hand before we fill the suggestion box to the brim and confuse them on what the majority does want.
Reply Quote
Good news for sure, now can they turn off stat filters per item?

What if I want a legendary weapon with Magic Find? or Bracers with Run Speed? (maybe just enable all stats when legendary filter selected?) Even better make standard stat filters toggle setting because it is useful at times.

Filter shouldn't pick up gem stats from sockets imo and shields block % should be searchable.

Nothing here that likely hasn't already been mentioned before...
Edited by Azsu#1957 on 8/2/2012 11:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Mage
It would be nice if you could move "Experience" from the Attributes section and put it in the Properties section with Gold Find/Magic Find instead where it makes more sense for it to be located.

Currently, it is located between Dexterity and Intelligence, and it really doesn't belong there.

Thanks!
Edited by Lycanar#1555 on 8/2/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Lylirra
Can you confirm whether you will allow us to see stats on items sold? Or prices we list things at?

You mean stats of items in the Completed tab? If so, yes -- that is functionality we're looking to add. We're also looking to make it so that you can see the listing price of unsold and cancelled items in the Completed tab, as well.

(Not sure if that answered your last question completely, but I still felt it was relevant information to share.)

Perfect, thank you. I cannot wait for 1.04 and beyond!
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:35 AMPosted by miojox
Finally we get a blue post with actual information on updates coming in the next patch or two most likely and 50% of you still make posts !@#$ting on it and demanding all things be fixed at once ( items, auction house, drops, inferno, rubberbanding, monster affixes, witch doctors, magic find, botters, exploits..) and then some of you have the nerve to be mad at changes we've been screaming for .. "Oh now 'noobs' will be able to search the auction house without looking through 200 similar items all the time..boo hoo.' or people who make suggestions that just don't really need to be done as if their gonna jump right on 'add max/min stats to auction house' which could be done but let's try and focus on the task at hand before we fill the suggestion box to the brim and confuse them on what the majority does want.

Majority wants BOTTERS OUT, I bet. Make a poll.

I agree, but that's neither here nor there regarding this post. I'm saying we should focus on the posted auction house information and not go off in all different tangents. I'm as pissed and cynical as the average poster on this forum, but I think constructive criticism and staying on topic will be more productive than voicing all our complaints in every blue post. One thing at a time...
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Lylirra
While making these changes please give the ability to exclude items with a socket that already have a gem in the socket.

Making it so that stat increases which come from slotted gems aren't taken into account when searching for equipment is absolutely on the "to do" list.

can u guys make it so we can search the DPS on items like offhands, its not an option yet

This is also something we want to do.

It would be great to also be able to search for block % on shields.
Reply Quote
I see the Devs watched Kripps video.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").

YESSSSSSS COMMENts ON THE GAMEEE <3
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:40 AMPosted by miojox
One thing at a time...

That's why I want botters out first, to make AH a fair place so I can actually buy items with more than 3 affixes.

Good point. If auction house bots run rampant, more than 3 affixes will make the auction house more unstable than it already is.
Reply Quote
I'm glad they finally acknowledged that they will be adding more stats to search, but I think it's more important to search for recently completed auctions so people can figure out item values easier. I put together a list on all the improvements to the auction house. I would like to get some more opinions and possibly additions to my list.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6247964905
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Crakin
I see the Devs watched Kripps video.

Kripp isn't the only one who has suggested this stuff.

Anyway, I'm glad to see we're going to be able to search more specifically for stuff that we want.

I was getting irritated perusing through page after page trying to find thing thing I was looking for just because it has 4/5 affixes I was looking for >.<

I would assume the ability to see how gear on the AH affects your DPS / HP / Protection while in the AH is coming soon as well?

I know it was something mentioned, I'm just wondering if it's in the realm of possibilities or a technical issue that hasn't found a workaround yet?
Reply Quote
And it will take 3 months to add 3 more slots for search? WOW just WOW. And when u add it - who will be play this game?

And I was one of biggest D3 fanboys. But for example how u want to make AH/RMAH money, when 99% of plauyers are TIRED of using this clumsy Ah/RMAH? I have so many average items (~1kk) to sale and when i think i need to use AH search again to check prices I think I would poke/puke!

Please if u want U Blizzard make AH/RMAH money - make it with good UI, it is 2012 year, web 3.0 on horizon and yet u gave us 90ths UI there christ.
Edited by Solo#2167 on 8/2/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]