Diablo® III

AH - Only 3 preferred stats?

08/02/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").

You need a min gold value as well box as well.
Edited by Spann#1557 on 8/2/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Spann
You need a min gold value as well box as well.

I feel like a max one would be more helpful. I'd rather not have to page through 5 pages of absurdly overpriced uber-weapons just to see what pokey or smashy things are up on the AH.
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Mage
Please make it so you can sort things like Wizard Sources and WD Mojo's by damage like you can for weapons. They are essentially like offhand weapons for wizards and account for a great deal of our weapon damage, but it is very difficult to find a good one, because you have to hover over each one and look at it's damage to find out if it is any good. It is very time consuming.

The stats might be wonderful, but if it is 80-100 dmg, it is not good, and I would really like to have all these low damage sources listed at the bottom, so I can find what I am looking for faster. If you could sort them by the average of the Min and Max Damage it would be great!

Thanks!
Edited by Lycanar#1555 on 8/2/2012 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Lylirra
When is 1.04?

Soon™.

(Sorry, dude. Had to do it. =/)

YES!

I've been waiting so long for that quote from a CM. You made my day Lylirra, it's official!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").

So basically your just giving us what was in the alpha build than.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/media/screenshots/?keywords=&view#/auction-house-searchequip-currency

^Posted over 1 year ago.
Edited by Hlidskjalf#1565 on 8/2/2012 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!
Reply Quote
Lyli, I won't flame you for the AH-only updates only because you are hot.
Reply Quote

Good point. If auction house bots run rampant, more than 3 affixes will make the auction house more unstable than it already is.

I don't mean AH botters, but farm botters that farm gold and items all day and then get the best of those and put them at Ah for like a BILLION gold or near.
Right now, the full set I want is around 5 BIL in cost. Tell me which monster drops 100k gold per kill and I'll go there and kill it.

No monster drops 100k gold. I assume that was sarcasm? Bots that run constantly have dwindled in numbers greatly over the past month. I can tell just by viewing forums with botters BH, OC, D3W, RMT, EPVP, etc.. and many botters either quit, got banned, or are afraid to bot. That being said, there still are botters, AH botters are actually becoming more profitable than farming bots lately. Blizzard would benefit to be more reactive still.
Reply Quote

Thanks for the well overdue response on this topic. The Q&A mentioned cryptic Ah changes but did not spell anything specific out. This change will probably cause me to start playing D3 again, as the majority of game time won't have to be spent on the Ah searching through things I wanted to filter out. Thanks CM <3
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Omina

http://i.imgur.com/dLGAO.jpg

I think the alpha interface was better so why not?
Reply Quote
We need that to search IAS on quivers and flat dmg on Wiz off-hands too. Make it happen.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/02/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Faust

http://i.imgur.com/dLGAO.jpg

I think the alpha interface was better so why not?

That's sorta my point. The AH in the alpha build was vastly superior than the one we got. I'd love to know the reason why they basically gutted the interface to be a total piece of dog crap.
Reply Quote
Main stat
Vitality
All res

-.-'

I want to be able to search for something more specific. Increasing the number of preferred stat options to at least 5 would be helpful. 3 is not enough, as you can see, it's taken up immediately by 3 already necessary options.

I've found ways to search for stuff but there isn't even items available for me to actually bid on.

I need a new helm that looks like this.

175 str (min)
65 resist all (min)
150 Life regen (min)
1 socket
19% GF (min)

and either of the following
75 dex
75 vit

I searched...and searched... AH...RMAH.... nothing on the RMAH... 2 helms on the AH... neither could I afford and neither had what I really needed.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:40 AMPosted by MasterJay
How exciting, now we won't spend 50% of our time on the AH...well at least not unwillingly.

This is the same reason why I stopped playing Diablo 3. Most of my posts are on the subject matter of the Ah. Cheers to D3 being more than a mini-game of scrolling through Ah clutter
Reply Quote

No monster drops 100k gold. I assume that was sarcasm? Bots that run constantly have dwindled in numbers greatly over the past month. I can tell just by viewing forums with botters BH, OC, D3W, RMT, EPVP, etc.. and many botters either quit, got banned, or are afraid to bot. That being said, there still are botters, AH botters are actually becoming more profitable than farming bots lately. Blizzard would benefit to be more reactive still.

Yeah Xandir that was sarcasm. Thanks for the info though, I haven't thought about AH botters profiting that much.
But still, how can one obtain 5 billion to make progress?

Most people don't have 5 billion or even 1 billion ( like the top 1% or the 1% do). But your options are to flip auctions all day for weeks on end, find several lottery items in a row or get creative like a streamer or like this guy dreamless http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6036116166 who charges for services. 5 billion should be a long long term goal, you can progress without having millions, but if you want a overpowered char, 5-10 billion should cover it. Hopefully with adjustments to auction house and legendary items prices will actually come down in the top tier range.
Reply Quote

That's nice, but I've always wondered why you guys downgraded the auction house? What didn't work? Because if you look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ir6zrHXuO0 you'll notice the auction house already has 6 filters.
Edited by uptotrix#1211 on 8/2/2012 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]