Diablo® III

How to kill someone lower level

Step 1 - Unlock Whimsyshire
Step 2 - Create a game and enter it
Step 3 - Open Public Game
Step 4 - Wait for someone to enter and die so you can start laughing

This was not done by me. I have a lvl 60 barb and was lvling my DH that was lvl 38. So I entered a public game of Act I Nightmare and there was a lvl 60 monk... I thinked "wth?!" and teleported to him to see what he was doing...but it was late when I readed the name Whimsy, I allready had clicked... he was running from some uncomons and I died before I could even think on going invisible....

I am not here to ask for my character back, not either I am asking for the really not chip gems that it was using....

I just ask BLIZZARD PLEASE BAN WHO DO THIS AND LOCK PUBLIC GAME OF LOWER LEVEL QUESTS TO WHO CANT ENTER IT ON PUBLIC. Thanks blizzard, would be good.
Edited by Sanguenosoio#1573 on 6/2/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Whimsey shire is act 5 of a given difficulty so... don't enter it when you're in act1.
Reply Quote
naw blizzard is not going to ban people because you clicked a banner.
Reply Quote
06/02/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Pzypro
Whimsey shire is act 5 of a given difficulty so... don't enter it when you're in act1.

I know, what I'm trying to say is: the lowest quest a character can enter on a public game lvl 60 is Quest 10 - Act II - Hell (that means Belial)
So I ask blizzard, what is the point of someone lvl 60 creating a game that only someone who is able to end Nightmare can do it, but someone who is still on Act I of Nightmare (and easily dead there) can enter?
Edited by Sanguenosoio#1573 on 6/2/2012 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/02/2012 07:07 PMPosted by sleepy1
naw blizzard is not going to ban people because you clicked a banner.

Sadly probably true. But they can still fix it.
How many more have to die?
I'll not teleport to someone higher lvl ever again... But i'm not the only one playing D3 am I?
Edited by Sanguenosoio#1573 on 6/2/2012 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Someone was doing this same thing in normal mode a bit ago as well. I commented and he claimed he was MFing (with a lvl 60 barb in a public norm act 1 game...). Watched a lvl 15 and 17 come in and get ganked while I refused to warp to him and just played the quest. On more went in and live by leaving as soon as it seemed like he was trying to lure mobs to him.
I suppose it's a bit more harmless in normal mode though still a bit dirty in HC for some new people who don't know what it is. Not sure if that is "fixable" though because the way act travel works in D3 someone doing ponies does need to be on an act 1 quest.
Reply Quote
Someone was doing this same thing in normal mode a bit ago as well. I commented and he claimed he was MFing (with a lvl 60 barb in a public norm act 1 game...). Watched a lvl 15 and 17 come in and get ganked while I refused to warp to him and just played the quest. On more went in and live by leaving as soon as it seemed like he was trying to lure mobs to him.
I suppose it's a bit more harmless in normal mode though still a bit dirty in HC for some new people who don't know what it is. Not sure if that is "fixable" though because the way act travel works in D3 someone doing ponies does need to be on an act 1 quest.

Agree. What I wanted to be fixed is that you cant open it to the public if you are a lot of levels higher then the usual... It may be good if someone is trying to level up people, but at least in Act I this may not be so good
Reply Quote
Being trampled by rainbow colored ponies is the third most gruesome way I can think of dying. It was a good death, you should be happy. Trolls suck, but they are a part of the game and you should have considered them.
Reply Quote
06/02/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Chasmyr
Being trampled by rainbow colored ponies is the third most gruesome way I can think of dying. It was a good death, you should be happy. Trolls suck, but they are a part of the game and you should have considered them.

I'll keep that in mind.... well... at least it is a funny death lol.... "Died to Pink Poney" ROFL
Reply Quote
I hope you at least learned the important lesson here, always read the banner.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]