Diablo® III

Gold / Item Generator

EDIT : It's a scam. I wasn't sure before but now I am. I admit, I was dumb enough to believe it... ...Don't download such a thing ! As said by Boss & Lykos later in this thread, the author is approving the youtube comments to make sure no one calls him out.
Edited by ArmorVil#2795 on 6/4/2012 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah, right....
Reply Quote
link? i want 9999999999999999999 gold too.
Reply Quote
Ppropaganda to get people hacked so you can have all their gold.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
You should. I guarantee it has something along the lines of :
Enter your B.net Email Here:
Enter your B.net Password Here:
Reply Quote
What the **** is Blizzard doing ?! This utility has been around for 14 days already, with people adding millions of Gold / Legendary items to their D3 account, and the program is still around / undetected ?!

I'm not going to use it, because such a tool ruins the fun and destroys the game completely - I just want Blizz to do something about it. I won't give the download link either, not only because I want as few people as possible to use it - but also because it's easy enough to find by yourself.

I didn't even download / try that thing, but I assume it works well because of the people's comments. Comments like : "WHOMG, I can't believe it worked !!! Now I have 999,000,000 gold !!!1"

Great job guys, now the game lost all purpose.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is how kids get hacked.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
OP is probably a gold seller trying to get people to google and download a keylogger.

Please don't be retarded.
Reply Quote
Yeah it works, now you know why some !@#$ is 50 000 000G on the AH...

I guess they will ban people who use it in a mass ban at some point.

There are worst hacks than that going around though lol...

hmmhmm
Reply Quote
Hahaha. It's sad that, if such a thing were advertised, some idiots would download it.
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 08:21 AMPosted by ArmorVil
I didn't even download / try that thing, but I assume it works well because of the people's comments. Comments like : "WHOMG, I can't believe it worked !!! Now I have 999,000,000 gold !!!1"
OMG, you're right, with comments like those it MUST be true. I mean, look at all the exclamation points! No one would ever waste so many in a comment that was false.
Edited by Caesar#1762 on 6/4/2012 8:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i agree. already i seen youtube vids of so many ppl that have over 80m gold...and the game hasnt been out that long to get that much...even if some unlucky soul no lifed it. way to go guys...
Reply Quote
What the **** is Blizzard doing ?! This utility has been around for 14 days already, with people adding millions of Gold / Legendary items to their D3 account, and the program is still around / undetected ?!

I'm not going to use it, because such a tool ruins the fun and destroys the game completely - I just want Blizz to do something about it. I won't give the download link either, not only because I want as few people as possible to use it - but also because it's easy enough to find by yourself.

Great job guys, now the game lost all purpose.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is how kids get hacked.

+1 and also QFT....
Reply Quote
In b4 delete!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
06/04/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Fate
i agree. already i seen youtube vids of so many ppl that have over 80m gold...and the game hasnt been out that long to get that much...even if some unlucky soul no lifed it. way to go guys...

80 mil gold wouldn't be that hard to farm if someone was just farming act IV.

I already have about 14 mil cash and 20 mil worth of gear and I havn't been playing 12 hours a day like some of these other guys.
Reply Quote
Link erased
Edited by ArmorVil#2795 on 6/4/2012 8:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Chinese farmers have come a long way since the sex leg days, anyone stupid enough to use a fake hack like that though, lawless.

And if it is real,enjoy your ban kiddos.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]