There are a lot of redundancies in your build.
My Build http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aXQgiY!TUZ!accaZY
Point by point:
1. Crippling wave/Concussion - This is useful but hard to keep stacks up. You kite a lot in hell and inferno if your gear isn't up to par which it surely wont be. Your better option if you really want crippling wave is to go for mangle or tsunami. I would suggest Tsunami as you don't have any other method of chasing mobs.. and they run A LOT.
I would consider dropping the idea of going crippling now that you're in hell actually, you should have done it earlier. You aren't going to be fighting things that you can steamroll AOE.
Deadly Reach / keen eye would be a good replacement though it does leave something to be desired. It's a good defensive ability, however youre dropping that onto pretty much one of two slots you have that can be used for offense.
My preference is actually Fists with thunder clap, the attack speed = spirit, the mobility = chasing and survivability all at once with a jump in your damage.
2. Mystic Ally - I hate it. It is a crutch. You are wasing a slot for 10% more hp, but your vit is going to be fairly low at this point anyways and you should be focusing on resists. The ally dies pretty fast in packs and boss fights as well when you need the DPS the most, recasting it starves you of spirit.
Till they work out a way to make their effects more dependable they are just generally useless.
3. Matra of Evasion - This is a toss up. If your DR from resists are much lower than DR from armor then switch to MoH with time of need. If you are going with any other passive or rune at all that gives armor, go with time of need. If you are using a shield and not dodge stacking.. go with time of need. Basically till you are late inferno geared the resists end up being better for you - plus you get an on activation damage shield and some kiting regeneration with MoH.
Evasion is all spike damage and you cant afford hit or miss situations when you are in Inferno or later hell. A few hits would kill you so all you need is a bad dodge streak and GG
Resists and armor are key, then health, then dodge..
4. Lasing tail kick - I am just not a fan of this skill. It has 1 purpose, the damage isn't particularly useful and the need for knockback can be handled either by playing smart (dont get cornered), or through runing Breath of Heaven with fear.
5. Breath of heaven - if y ou are going to be surrounded enough in hell and inferno enough where the range on that debuff will hit the enemies then you are going to either need more healing or an escape. Rune it to heal harder (heal the group if in multiplayer) or rune it to fear (given no other escape mechanic)
6. Serenity - an extra second doesn't compare to the healing component. It just doesn't. Always use serenity, always use it with the heal rune. No other options. This is one one skill that you just alawys have and dont change.
Transcendence - This works well if you have runed fear into breath of heaven, pop mantras often for their added bonus, all of that.. it is useful but I think between serenity, breath, mantra of health and potions you have enough healing.
Seize is great if you don't have an armor passive anywhere else and if you happen to have pretty high dext. In my opinion this isn't as useful as it looks up front. Consider that any damage you do applies Resolve. You could either get 680 armor (like 2ish % DR at this level?) or you could get 25 from whatever damage you do. This has great synergy with Crippling wave and Sweeping Wind. This is why i build those last two in for my damage. Those two cover the DR, AOE, chasing and single point dps in two abilities and 1 passive that you currently have from 4 different abilities and a passive.
OWE needs no explanation. If you are a monk progressing without this you're wrong. It can't be reasonably dropped till very later inferno gearing - and maybe not even then on hardcore.
If you have specific questions PM me and I will give you what I can. Im at work and this got really convoluted.
*EDIT* Had to reorganize things, something got messed up in my editor.