Diablo® III

How much HP is good for NM

I'm a level 37 monk with 3.5k hp with 550 dps. I'm right at the butcher and I was wondering what amount of hp and damage I should have, or adequate for me to keep going.
Reply Quote
I'm Lvl 52 DH that is on A4 NM.

I ran about 7-10k on A1
10-20k on A2
20-28k on A3
and 28-? on A4....right now i'm sitting at 32k HP, but I think it'll be closer to 35-36k when I actually hit Big D.

I was rarely surprised by mobs because of my HP...it rarely went below half.

I hope this helps you out a bit!!!

**Edit, AH is the way to go for HP increases!!! A helm with a socket is a must (put an amethyst in it).
Edited by Deathbeard#1932 on 6/6/2012 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm not much a fan of the AH since it takes part of the game away for me. However I understand why they implemented it. Thanks though, i'll probably just boost my hp with gems in the mean time till I find some decent gear
Reply Quote
7k-10k health seems to be standard for Act 1 with Butcher down right around level 40.
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 08:30 PMPosted by HardDreamer
I'm a level 37 monk with 3.5k hp with 550 dps. I'm right at the butcher and I was wondering what amount of hp and damage I should have, or adequate for me to keep going.

I did the butcher yesterday on nightmare. Almost 9k HP and around 800 dmg or so. I farm a lot though. All in all though, I'd beef yourself up before going further.
Reply Quote
5k health to start the act, around 9-10k when reaching Butcher IMO.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]