Diablo® III

AH error 31041 when bidding

90 Dwarf Shaman
Just experienced the same error on two separate items and been watching them over last 24 hours and they just ended two minutes ago and I agree with the previous posts, we seriously need a blizzard employee to reply to this post because this is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
Seriously wtf, Ive been losing the best items to this 31041 error in the AH...

Can we get a response please, thank you
Reply Quote
Crap...
I got this problem too.
I wanna bid on an ice climbers and a mempo's and the problem is the same with both.
But i saw not just 2. !!!7ITEM!!!

Pff... i dont know what is this bug, but i'm lil bit angry now.
I want response too
Reply Quote
I am just in the process of losing a 30 mil item !!!!!!!!!!!!! i have an item on the auction and its the first time i put it on low value. because its rare and others are all over priced, it has stopd at 20 hours and gone to 0 buyout, last bid 520k ???? this is unreal i was looking at my money the other day an realised i said to my friend i had lost 10 mil from somewhere..!!!! i start to get p$%*&d off with this an read this forum realise how bad would this be if it was for real money /????? i will be contacting blizzard to see what response they say..... noob mistake i wouldnt mind if it was a small value item :(
Reply Quote
I'm wondering about the people selling. I was bidding on a vile ward which was only at 12M when it got stuck with this error. They were probably worth about 50-60M but since no one was able to bid (assuming it's not just me) does that mean that this person sold them for 12M since that was the last bid or were they returned to their stash? I only sell with buyout so I I'm curious to hear what happens from the sellers perspective. But whatever happens, it needs a fix.
Reply Quote
nicky, let us know what happens when the auction ends, I'm curious.
Reply Quote
I got the same problem.

Why the Current Bid value is 0 while Time Left still for hours?

Is this the same bug/exploit that supposedly 'fixed' many months ago?
Reply Quote
06/28/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Ebichü
Just experienced the same error on two separate items and been watching them over last 24 hours and they just ended two minutes ago and I agree with the previous posts, we seriously need a blizzard employee to reply to this post because this is ridiculous.
I'm pretty sure blizzard employees that scan this have acknowledged the fact that there was a huge problem after the Auction House maintenance during 10/27 however they simply don't want to take responsibility for such a horrible glitch/bug/exploit.
Reply Quote
happened to me. i was selling vile wards and they went for 14k because no on could outbid after it went to the 0 bid thing :( i got 11k after blizzards cut haha
Reply Quote
The same error on EU.
Reply Quote
Info from Blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No,its not been fixed.The ERROR 31041 is a code for a possible duplicated item offered for sale on AH.Unless somebody else is not offering the same item for sale on AH the system unable to recognize the issue.But if it does happen,than this is what happens(see prev. posts)
Reply Quote
hi
i have a lacuni with cc=5.5 and as=9 and int=100 (normal price is 300 mil)
i put it in AH (eu server) start bid from 2500
but after 1 day in my selling items status page , bid stoping in 5500 gold.
when i search my lacuni in ah , i saw it with bid=0 and when i try for bid for that , show the error 31041 failed...
i lose 300 mil gold for this error. and it selling for 5500 gold.
Blizzard must fix this crap error...
Reply Quote
Getting the error too. Evidently it hasn't gone away on its own.
Reply Quote
Got this error. Customer support doesn't do anything.
Reply Quote
Got this error too. Had the winning bid on an item at 20m, got outbid, bid up to 50m and it still didn't give me the winning bid so I went to put 60m and it errored out and the bid for the item reset to 0.

Fix this, please, it's been a year since the bug was discovered.
Reply Quote
same, just 10 minutes ago. Im guessing people are exploiting the AH and somehow canceling bids. I was about to buy a witching hour for a ridiculous price for the stats.
Reply Quote
lol. same belt, same stats at least, up for sale again. 1.2mil instead of 3800
lol
Reply Quote
Same error here. The item going to end soon. It waste my time to bid.
Reply Quote
Problem still occuring as of 8/23/2013.

Blizzard need to correct this problem... its been WELL OVER A YEAR. and they still have yet to address this issue or comment on it. Sometimes I wonder if they will ever do their job and fix mistakes...
Reply Quote
just got this error on a tal;s chest. 45m left 0 bid n/a buyoit. wtf is it i rly need this item lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]